christmas eve party!

*Kamala and Doug have a small Christmas party at the Vice President residence with their family members and the Biden's! The baby gender reveal will be the next chapter! Enjoy! 🎄🎅🏻🤶🏻*

December 24th, 2021

Today is Christmas Eve at the Naval Observatory!

Kamala and Doug both decided to have a small part at their residence with just their family members and the Biden's!

Doug's parents Mike and Barb, Kamala's sister Maya, her husband Tony, Kamala's niece Meena, her husband Nik with their two children Amara and Leela have all flown from California last night to stay with them until the new year!

Doug's kids Cole and Ella, with their significant others Greenley and Sam as well as their mom Kerstin flew in a few days ago and they will also stay until the new year!

Kamala's cousin Sharada who also lives in Washington DC and not far from Kamala and Doug is at the party as well!

Doug, Kamala, Devi, Maya, Tony, Mike, Barb, Meena, Nik, Amara, Leela, Sharada, Kerstin, Cole, Ella, Greenley and Sam are all exchanging Christmas presents before the Biden's arrive!

These Christmas presents are just from family members and not from Santa Claus. Santa's presents come tomorrow!

Cole, Greenley, Ella, Sam, Amara, Devi and Leela are all sit on the floor together while Doug, Kamala, Maya, Tony, Meena, Nik, Sharada and Kerstin sit and mostly watch Devi, Amara and Leela open up their Christmas presents.

Cole, Greenley, Ella and Sam all smile and talk amongst each other as they exchange Christmas presents with each other and then the four of them open up Christmas presents from Kerstin, Kamala and Doug!

"Thank you, Mom, Momala and Doug!" Cole says as he waves at Kerstin, Kamala and Doug.

"Thank you!" Greenley and Sam both say in unison to Kerstin, Kamala and Doug with big smiles.

"Thank you so much, Mom, Momala and Doug!" Ella says, blowing kisses at Kerstin, Kamala and Doug.

"You are welcome! Merry Christmas!" Kerstin says with a big smile at her children and their significant others being happy.

"You are very welcome, guys!" Kamala says as she smiles at Doug as he rubs her back, causing he to smile.

"You're welcome, guys! Enjoy!" Doug says, kissing Kamala before she walks over to help Devi, Amara and Leela.

Devi is happily sitting in a Fisher-Price Sit-Me-Up floor seat, since he isn't quite old enough to sit up on his own!

Amara and Leela are both happily enjoying their new toys while Devi babbles happily.

*Devi, Amara and Leela's Christmas Eve party outfits*

"Devi! Open up your prwesents! Open up your prwesents!" Amara yells in excitement as Devi happily sits in his seat playing with a teddy bear that Barb and Mike got for him.