devi's first hanukkah

*Kamala, Devi and Doug all celebrate the first night of Hanukkah together as a family! I don't celebrate Hanukkah so I hope I write it correctly! I hope you guys enjoy! 🕎

November 28th, 2021

Today is the first night of Hanukkah!

Doug, Kamala and Devi have been spending most of the day at home since they left California to come back home to Washington DC.

Luckily, Devi hasn't had much jet lag, but Kamala and Doug have a lot of jet lag after this trip and have been napping on and off today while Devi napped with them.

Kamala and Devi wake up from their second nap of the day and Kamala changes Devi's outfit into a Hanukkah themed one!

Kamala changes Devi's diaper on the floor and changes his outfit, tickling his belly and giving belly lots of kisses.

*Devi's Hanukkah outfit*

"Today is a very special day, Devi! Do you know why? Because today is the very first night of Hanukkah! This is one of Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa's holiday because they are Jewish and it is very special for all of them." Kamala, says kissing Devi's cheeks.

Devi babbles up at Kamala, smiling at her causing Kamala to giggle and smile down at Devi.

"I love you, baby boy! I love you! Yes, I do!" Kamala says, giving Devi more kisses.

Just then, Doug wakes up on the couch from his nap. Doug sits up a little and sees Kamala tickling Devi and Devi is laughing loudly.

Devi looks behind him and sees Doug, causing him to babble happily. Kamala then turns around and sees that Doug is awake.

"Hi, Dougie! How was your nap?" Kamala asks Doug as she picks up Devi and she crawls over to Doug to give him a kiss.

"It was a very nice nap. How was your nap?" Doug asks Kamala as he kisses her twice.

"I had a nice nap as well! I think Devi did too!" Kamala says with a cheeky grin as she picks up Devi and hands Devi to Doug.

"Hi, little man! Hi! You have your Hanukkah outfit on that Aunt Keke got for you!" Doug says in a babyfied voice, causing Devi to babbles happily.

"Let me bring over your Hanukkah gifts! Sit with Daddy, Devi." Kamala says, sitting Devi on Doug's lap.

While Kamala grabs Devi's first Hanukkah gifts, Doug begins to talk to Devi in Hebrew. Doug has learned some Hebrew through out his childhood and he wants Devi to learn it as well.

Kamala walks back into the living room with Devi's two Hanukkah presents!

Kamala and Doug both decided to not wrap the Hanukkah presents because Devi is only three months old and doesn't know his to unwrap things yet.