the game changing moment

*Kamala and Doug finally reveal to Joe and Jill that they are having a baby. How do you think they react and will Kamala's Vice President job be in jeopardy. Love • Bree ❤️*

January 17th, 2021

Doug and Kamala are meeting with Jill and Joe to discuss administration things and inauguration plans!

Kamala and Doug are now being driven around by Secret Service since the inauguration is just a few days away.

"How are you feeling, sweety?" Doug asks as he rubs Kamala's leg.

"I feel better than I have been! I'm a little anxious though!" Kamala says as she takes a deep breath and lays her head on Doug's shoulder.

"Me too. But I think everything is going to be fine." Doug says, kissing Kamala's cheek.

"I love you, Dougie." Kamala says as she smiles at Doug.

"I love you too, sweety." Doug says softly to Kamala.

Kamala and Doug have decided to tell Joe and Jill about the pregnancy. They are hoping Jill and Joe aren't disappointed or even upset.

Once there, Doug and Kamala get out of the van and walk into the building, holding each other's hands.

Doug and Kamala both walk over to a big room where Jill and Joe are sitting and waiting for them.

"Hello, Joe and Jill!" Doug and Kamala both say in unison to Jill and Joe who are siting together.

"Hi, Kamala! Hi, Doug!" Jill says as she gets up from sitting on Joe's lap.

"Hello! Welcome!" Joe says with a smirk on his face.

Just then, Kamala runs over to the bathroom to throw up and Doug frowns knowing Kamala still isn't 100% out of the throwing up stage of pregnancy.

"Oh my goodness! Is Kamala okay?" Jill asks Doug as she quickly walks over to him.

"She hasn't been feeling well lately. Do you mind checking on her since I can't go in the ladies room?" Doug asks Jill in a worried tone and Jill happily obliges wanting to help her two friends out.

"Of course, I can! You can sit with Joe while I check on her." Jill says and Doug walks over to sit across from Joe.

"Kamala hasn't been feeling the best lately. I can tell she is tired and just doesn't feel good. I have been worried about her." Joe says to Doug, confining in him on his worry.

"I have been worried about her myself but she has went to the doctors and they said she should be feeling better soon." Doug says to Joe, trying to be vague and not spill too much information.

Doug doesn't want to spill the pregnancy news to Joe without Kamala's consent or without her being with him. Doug doesn't want Joe to think Kamala isn't trustworthy or hides things from him. A President and Vice President bond is extremely important and Doug doesn't want to ruin that. Doug also doesn't want to ruin the working relationship and friendship between Joe and Kamala.

Luckily, Kamala didn't throw up too much and she is already flushed the toilet and is trying to clean herself up. Kamala then realizes she didn't bring her mouth wash and panics because now she has a nasty taste in her mouth.

Kamala is really hoping that she doesn't need to throw up anymore today because she doesn't want it to look suspicious to Jill and Joe. Kamala sits down on the closed toilet and begins to cry, feeling overwhelmed and scared about her upcoming Vice President job.

Kamala has also thought about possibly telling Joe to find a new Vice President because she is afraid she won't be able to do her job and be pregnant and then be a high profile working mom. Kamala sits down on the toilet seat and she begins to cry, with her pregnancy emotions being high right now.