𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

"You know the one I'm talking about, Father." Says Percy, his voice a little higher than normal.

"The top-secret one."

Ron rolled his eyes and muttered, "He's been trying to get us to ask what that event is ever since he started to work. Probably an exhibition of thick-bottomed cauldrons." Charlotte snickered at her friend's words.

She then turned to Fred, George, and Charlie Weasley, who were next to Mrs. Weasley and Bill who were arguing about his earrings.

"It's got to be Ireland," said Charlie with a mouthful of potatoes in his mouth. "They flattened Peru in the semi-finals."

"Ew, Charlie that's disgusting!" Charlotte says in disgust, wrinkling her nose as Charlie sent her a grin showing the potatoes inside his mouth.

"Bulgaria has Krum, though," said Fred.

"Krum's one decent player, but Ireland's got 7 of them," said Charlotte, stating her point.

"I wish England got through. That was embarrassing, that was." Said Charlie.

Charlotte winced remembering the heavy defeat between Transylvania and England.

"What happened?" Harry asked from beside her.

"Went down to Transylvania, three hundred and ninety to ten," said Charlie gloomily. "Shocking performance. And Wales lost to Uganda, and Scotland was slaughtered by Luxembourg."

"The Irish are going to smash the Bulgarians down to the ground, I bet!" said Charlotte, blooming with pride.

The Bulgarians were good, but their chasers were not as good as the Irish National team's Troy, Mullet and Moran, who she idolized.

"Are you bloody kidding me? Bulgaria has Krum - the Victor Krum!" says Ron, who was sitting next to Hermione.

Charlotte sent him a look, how can Ronald Weasley be so ludicrous?

"Are you bloody serious?" she mocked, "Krum is one decent player, I admit- But the Irish league has Troy, Mullet, and Moran! Those three together, the Irish will win by a landslide!" she bellowed, smirking in triumph.

"I bet you five sickles that Bulgaria's going to win the tournament with Krum catching the snitch," said Ron, his face red as his hair.

"Is that a bet I hear, Weasley?" said Charlotte sending him a jeering smirk with an eyebrow raised in a taunting manner that turned Ron into a fuming mess.

"You bet it was, Andrews," he says, with a determined look crossed on his face.

"We've got a deal, Weasley!" she announced, with a Cheshire cat's grin on her face.

After another long argument with Ron, Mr. Weasley conjured up candles to light the garden before they ate Mrs. Weasley's famous homemade strawberry ice cream, which Charlotte happily devoured, and by the time they had all finished, moths were flying low over the table and the air smelled like freshly mowed grass and honeysuckle.

Charlotte, who was happily eating her fourth servings of Mrs. Weasley's strawberry ice cream, watched as the gnomes played with Hermione's ginger cat, Crookshanks.

"So – have you heard from Sirius lately?"

Charlotte snapped her head towards Ron, who asked the question. She looked around, listening to her friend's conversation.

"Yeah," says Harry softly, "twice. He sounds okay. I wrote to him yesterday. He might write back while I'm here."

Charlotte pouted playfully, "It's unfair that you lot met him, I really wish I never have gotten struck by those bloody bludgers in the head," she sighed in disappointment - she hated being left out in the dark.