"FUCK YOU" I yelled. "You alright George?" Tubbo asked. "Well me and Wil escaped but some BASTARD FROM THE GODDAMN FUCKING HELICOPTER THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD FUCKING IDEA TO SHOOT ME IN THE ARM!!! but other than that, I'm okay"

"Well, at least you're safe" Tommy said. "Tommy? Are you alright? You're safe right?" I asked worried.

"...well...I could just lie and say that there is definitely not 5 police officers, cornering me in an alleyway" he said with a shaky breath.

"Tommy! Where are you? I'm coming, Wilbur you go a different direction, I'll go after Tommy" I stated.

Wil nodded. I then jumped to the building that I didn't know I could jump to, but I was barely hanging on. My hands were on the edge of the building.

Thankfully I have good upper body strength unlike the author that is currently writing this book.

I lifted myself up with my arm still bleeding then hopped over the buildings that were closer to each other.

"Tommy where are you, and you gotta be quick because the police helicopter is following me" I said. "I'm in the alleyway between the 3rd and 4th building on Welling Road" he answered.

"Great, I'm right here" I said. I then looked down over the edge of the building and saw 5 police officers pointing guns at Tommy.

I went and lay on my stomach with my head peeking over the edge of the building. I got my gun out and angled it at one of the officers.

BANG!

I shot one of them in the shoulder knocking him down, leaving the other officers scared and confused. "Holy shit! Was that you George!" He said, you could hear him sounding a bit excited and happy.

"No, it was Kermit the Frog. Of course it was me you dimwit!" I joked. "YES! Now do the next three, I want to kick the last ones butt!" He said evilly.

"If you say so" I sighed. I then did the other three, leaving one left for Tommy. "There you go, now be a good kid and kick his ass" I chuckled.

"I love you so much Gogy! I-uh, in a platonic way of course" he said. "I know what you meant, you're a child, you really think I'm going to take that a different way" I said rolling my eyes.

"How dare you roll your eyes at me!" Tommy said, clearly knowing when I roll my eyes and when I don't. "I can't help it" I smiled at myself. "Anyway, how are the rest of you doing" I asked.

"Good, me, techno and Alex have almost lost them" Skeppy said. "I'm doing fine" Quackity said. "And Wilbur? How you getting along?" I asked.

"..." silence "Wilbur?" I asked again. "..." more silence "WILBUR!" I yelled. And there was still silence.

I then ran back to the building that Wilbur was on top of. When I got there, Wilbur was lying there, with blood coming out of his stomach and I saw the helicopter fly away.

"Shit!" I yelled. I then bent down to his body and put my fingers to his neck. "Oh thank god he has a pulse" I breathed out heavily.

I then grabbed a bandage from my tool belt and started wrapping it around his stomach. "What happened to him!!" Tommy said scared.

"He was shot, but he is just unconscious, thankfully" I sighed in relief. I looked down over the edge of the building and noticed that all the police cars had gone but there was one police officer, by himself.

And don't be surprised when I tell you that is Dream. At least I'll be able to bring Wilbur down to the ground without, hopefully, Dream attacking us.

After wrapping bandages around Wilbur, I carried his unconscious body in one of my arms and took out my grappling hook and placed it on the building so I can slowly lower myself to the ground.