☆ 26 ☆

⚠ Alcohol abuse, Blood ⚠

When Minho thought that things were settled.... When he thought that he'll move on in life and live happily with Seungmin. One man had to ruin it for him.

It just took a millisecond for the elder to become furious after seeing the person whom he never wanted to see in his life again.

His Father!

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?" Minho shouts and Seungmin got scared seeing Minho like that.

"Is this the way to talk to the person who raised you all your life Minho?" The older man said said patiently "And your house? It's our house Minho"

"You Raised me?" Minho scoffed and said stubbornly "You have no rights to tell that. My mother raised me on her own and this is my house from now on"

"Alright alright" Mr LEE sat on the couch and made himself comfortable. "You take after my stubbornness so there's no point in arguing with you really"

"Stop fucking around and tell me the reason why you're here"

"I want to talk to you. Come sit here"

Minho turned back to where Seungmin was. Mr LEE only then noticed the presence of an unfamiliar face in the room.

"Oh is that your boyfriend?" Mr LEE asked warmly, He knew about Minho's love interest from a year ago but he couldn't quite remember his name. "Kim something right?"

Seungmin bowed and introduced himself nervously. Mr LEE then continued.

"Now I understand why you stood up against me and left everything behind" Mr LEE said fixing his eyes on Seungmin "It was for him right?"

Mr LEE then hand gestured Seungmin to come closer to him. Seungmin looked at Minho nervously. Minho shook his head and told him not to go but Mr LEE called him again "Come here young man, Don't be afraid of me"

Seungmin has respect for elders, plus since it was Minho's father Seungmin decided to do as Mr LEE said. But when he walked passed Minho, he was caught by the elder's hands "I told you not to listen to him"

"Taek hyung, Can you take Seungmin away from here for sometime?" Minho requested calmly. "I'll call you when things are settled"

"But-" Seungmin hesitated.

"NOW" Minho said sternly by making intense eye contact towards the younger. Taek then came and dragged Seungmin out.

"Just tell me why you're here" Minho said uninterested not even looking up to his father.

"I want you back" Mr LEE tells straight without beating around the bush. Minho burts out laughing after hearing that.

"I had a good laugh" Minho held his stomach from laughing too much "Now if you're done joking then can you please leave my house?"

"I apologize if I had done something wrong. But please come back to the mansion Minho. We can go back to being father and son legally again. I can call my lawyer to get ready with all the paper work and-" He got cut off.

"Look, I'm only talking calmly with you because of my mother. If not then I would've kicked you out of my house the moment I saw you" Minho spats out angrily. "Do you think this is all a joke? First you threatened me using my boyfriend and sent me to dallas. Then you kicked me out of the mansion and now you're calling me back? Are you not ashamed to even ask this?"

"I did that all for you Minho, You kept messing things up and when I asked you to go out of Korea for a few months so that things would settle down. But you didn't listen to me and that's why I had to threaten you using your boyfriend" Mr LEE explained calmly. "And you were the one who was desperate to leave the mansion and of course I was mad at your attitude so I did what you told me to do"