☆ 25 ☆

Hyunjin found Changbin to be acting suspicious so he followed behind the elder silently. And of course when Changbin answered his staff's call, The conversation was pretty much audiable to Hyunjin that he bashed out at Changbin as soon as he heard it.

"Changbin Hyung!"

Changbin hears the raged voice from behind. He knew who it was but doesn't pay attention to him as he started walking again. Hyunjin rushed before him and grabbed the elder's wrist and made him stop.

He looked at the elder with rage, his pupil shaking and teeth clenched together. Changbin, The only elder that he trusted the most in the campus, He didn't expect him to do this. A lot of questions ran through his mind but he could only say one word.

"Why?"

Silence.

"What grudge do you have over Seungmin?"

Guilt formed in Changbin again as he swallowed his saliva hard. How could he do such a thing to the younger? He asked himself.

"I like Kim Seungmin"

"Wh- WHAT?"

Changbin said as he looked away from Hyunjin. Hyunjin was speechless.

"I became mad after hearing the news of them dating so I revealed the clip out of anger and frustration towards Minho"

"You're joking right? Please tell me that you're joking"

The elder had a serious face and Hyunjin understood that he wasn't joking.

"If you were mad at Minho then why did you have to involve Seungmin in it? You know how he was suffering because of that incident right?" Hyunjin got so mad that he grabbed the elder's collar furiously.

Changbin had nothing to answer. Hyunjin clenched his teeth and waited for a reply again but he glanced side ways as he felt someone approaching them. His eye widened and he removes his hand from Changbin quickly.

"YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD IN MY HANDS" Minho appears out of nowhere and punched Changbin hard. "Coward, If you have a problem then deal it with me. What did Seungmin do to you?"

Hyunjin got startled, He has seen Minho's rage before but today it was double than the usual. When Minho swinged his hand to punch Changbin again, Hyunjin rushed and went in between them and stopped Minho.

"HWANG HYUNJIN" Minho shouted, still having his fist in the air. "MOVE"

"Minho, please" Hyunjin begged "You'll only make the situation worse"

"It's not like you cared about me before, so why worry about me now" Minho scoffed and put his hands down "You would punch him too if you know what he did"

"I know he was the one who revealed the clip"

"Then how could you stay calm after knowing all that?" Minho raised his voice "Now move, He really deserves another punch" Hyunjin still stood there. "If you don't move then I won't hesitate to punch you either"

"Violence is not always the answer, Minho. Think of Seungmin, Do you think he would be happy seeing you being violent like this?"

"But he-"

"I'll deal with him" Hyunjin said sternly "Go to Seungmin, you shouldn't leave his side now"

Minho had left Seungmin in his cabin with Han and Felix. Even though the younger had calmed down, He was still traumatized and hadn't spoken a word since. Seeing the younger like that made Minho so raged that he showed it to Changbin just now.

"Now matter how much you annoyed or bothered me, I still saw you as my younger brother. But not after what you did today" Minho pointed his finger at Changbin "Know that I'm leaving you only because of Seungmin and Chan hyung"