☆ 2 ☆

Hyunjin told Felix and Han to stay away from the crowd as he ran through the crowd and pushed a bunch of people to reach Seungmin. But the twins didn't listen to hyunjin and they followed him from behind.

"WTF?" Hyunjin shouted as he saw Minho embracing Seungmin.

Without thinking twice, Hyunjin rushed to Minho and pushed him away from Seungmin and gave a hard punch on Minho's face. And the crowd gasped loud.

"Don't you dare touch Seungmin with
your filthy hands"

Minho's face turned to side after receiving the punch, but the elder gave a little smirk before he turned to face Hyunjin again. Hyunjin was so angry that he was about to punch him again but Felix and Han rushed towards Hyunjin and stopped him.

Hyunjin came back to reality and realised what he did. He immediately checked on Seungmin who was standing there like a stone witnessing the whole scene.

"Are you ok minnie?" Hyunjin scanned the body of the younger to check if there was any visible wounds on him. When Seungmin nodded his head Hyunjin felt relived, then he dragged the younger to take him out of there.

But it was already too late for them to leave since it became more chaotic after Hyunjin hit Minho that the team coach and the faculties nearby had to interfere.

One of the faculty who witnessed the fight took Hyunjin to the HoD's office and Hyunjin was asked to volunteer at the football club and to clean the stadium and ground for 2 weeks as a punishment.

"What Happened Hyuni? What did the HoD say?" Han asked worried after Hyunjin came out of the HoD's office.

"I have to do volunteering work along with the football club members for 2 weeks, and they asked me to go and apologize to that bastard Minho before he calls and tells his father about this incident because the HoD is afraid that his father might come after me" Hyunjin clenched his fist after realizing that he couldn't do anything but to listen to the HoD

"These rich people...They can do anything with the money uh? But I think it's better if you apologize to Minho because he is capable of doing anything" Felix suggested to which hyunjin hesitated for a bit then agreed.

"Maybe I should go and apologize, it all started because of me anyway" Seungmin who was standing there quite for awhile finally spoke.

"Are you mad?" The rest trio shouted simultaneously.

"You stay out of this. Felix be with him till I come back" Hyunjin left seungmin under the care of Han and Felix and left in search of Minho.

It didn't take long enough for Hyunjin to find Minho. After all the man of wealth had his own private luxury space inside the campus. It was abandoned for the past year since he was gone and no one had access to it. Now that he's back, Hyunjin thought that he would eventually be there and he was.

"Come in" Minho said as he heard someone knock on his door.

Hyujin entered the room to witness a man in suit which he assumed to be Minho's bodyguard, treating Minho's slightly swollen cheeks with an ice pack.

Hyunjin should've felt guilty seeing that but a part of him rejoiced since he knew the elder deserved that punch.

"You're late" Minho raised an eyebrow at Hyunjin as if he was expecting him sooner.

"I came here to apologize for what I've done earlier" Hyunjin said it with the slighest concern on his face.

Minho just gave a smirk to the younger.