☆ 14 ☆

4:30pm was what Seungmin clearly said, but the elder waited outside Seungmin's dorm the next day from 4pm.

Even though it hasn't been 24 hours since their last interaction, Minho missed Seungmin already. He kept looking at his watch waiting for it to be 4:30 soon.

As time passed by, Minho was getting hyped up but also slightly nervous at the same time. He looked at the front mirror of his car and started fixing his hair and shirt.

A smile left his mouth when he sees Seungmin coming towards his dorm at 4:25pm. Minho waves his hand from inside the car but the younger didn't seem to notice it.

Minho wastes no time and gets out from the car. He sprints towards Seungmin and starts dragging him to his car. Seungmin nearly screamed when someone started dragging him out of the blue, Seungmin closed his mouth after realising it was Minho.

"Oh you're here already? I was about to wait for you here" Seungmin says as he was getting dragged by the elder.

"Walk faster, I want to show you something"

Anyone looking at the scene without context would definitely think, Minho was kidnapping Seungmin.

"How long have you been waiting here?" Seungmin sat in the car and pulled his seatbelt.

"From 4pm"

"That early? Didn't I tell you to come by 4:30?"

"I had nothing to do anyway and I missed you already so.." Seungmin scoffed hearing that and gave Minho the look because it was cringy af.

Minho winked at the younger and started his car "By the way, what reason did you tell your friend yesterday for disappearing from the campus?"

"I told him that I left my bag at the library and was roaming outside the campus because I was bored and He believed me but ya I got some scoldings along with it"

"Hmm. Also doesn't your class ends by 4pm? What took you this long to come to the dorm?"

Seungmin scoffed again "It looks easy for you to say, I had to send off Felix and Han home or wherever they were going and I had to lie to Hyunjin that I was tired and said him I'll go to the dorm. I had to convince him for 5 whole minutes that I won't move out of the dorm without telling him. And you do know that it takes around 10 minutes to walk from our department building to here right?"

"So in general, you lied to everyone?"

"What do you expect me to say to them? That I'm gonna go and hangout with the one who beat Hyunjin badly and the one who nearly killed me? Even if I tell Hyunjin your whole story, he's not the type to forgive you that easily. And I don't know why but whenever I or Han or Felix mention your name, he gets super angry for no reason and tells us not to say your name"

"Of course he would get angry, Because he likes you" Minho muttered to himself as he was slightly pissed off.

"What?"

"Nothing, Let's just forget Hyunjin for now"
Minho rolled his eyes and kept driving.

Seungmin didn't mean to lie to his best friend but if he told him the truth, then he wouldn't be seeing Minho by now. Seungmin has a soft and tender personality and he deeply felt sorry for Minho when he heard his story.

He wanted to be there for the elder through his hard and lonely times, because Seungmin knew that Minho needed him the most right now so he didn't regret his decisions of coming to meet the elder, even if it is to lie to his best friend. And of course he wanted to know the elder more.

"So what did you want to show me?" Seungmin asked while stepping inside Minho's villa.

"I want you to meet someone, but sit first" Minho removes his shoes and places them on the counter