☆ 20 ☆

"Can you leave?" Seungmin looks straight at Minho.

Those words came out of Seungmin's mouth without hesitation. He never intended to say those words to the elder but it was ment to be said in this situation. Because if he didn't ask Minho to leave, He knows that Hyunjin would never shut his mouth.

Minho noticed the slight glossy eyes that formed in the younger's eyes. He was shocked, He would lie if he said that the younger's words didn't hurt him a bit. He looked towards Chan on his side who was already looking back at him.

Chan places his hand on Minho's shoulder and nods his head. Minho then leaves, leaves without saying anything. He didn't have an appetite anyway and he didn't even turn to look back at Seungmin which made the younger feel even more guilty. Seungmin watches the elder dissapear from his sight, he turns to Hyunjin who smirks and sits down in his seat.

"Good that he left" Changbin ate a bite of his meat "Let me eat in peace now"

Seungmin sits down too but his eyes was still fixed on the entrance where Minho left earlier. Chan notices this and pats Seungmin's shoulder and nods his head to assure him without making it obvious to others "Let's continue eating now" The Senior says.

Everyone started eating again like nothing happened. Changbin even made some random jokes in between that made everyone laugh. They all laughed except Seungmin. He wasn't in the mood currently and even lost appetite to eat.

A few minutes passed and they kept ordering few more dishes and started talking about personal stuffs.

"We didn't knew you and Jeongin were a thing, Sunbae" Felix asked stunned looking at the unexpected couple.

"Oh we just decided to keep our relationship private" Chan looked at Jeongin and smiles "We've been dating for 3 years actually" The senior then started talking about his relationship and how he fell for the younger.

Seungmin was lost in thoughts again. His plate was nearly full and he wasn't even eating anything. Changbin checked on him with concern. "Are you alright Seungmin?"

Seungmin only snapped back to reality when he felt Changbin's hand on his thighs.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine hyung" Actually he wasn't. He just wants to get out of there so badly. He started to gobble the food that was left on his plate. He started choking shortly as he ate too much food all at once. He began coughing and gasping for some air.

Hyunjin stood up and rushed to Seungmin. Felix quickly gave some water to Seungmin. Seungmin was coughing loud so Changbin grabbed the water and began feeding him while Hyunjin started tapping and caressing his back.

"Why did you eat so fast?" Changbin started nagging the younger while feeing him the water.

"It's ok, It's not his fault" Chan said while handing the younger some tissues.

Seungmin stopped coughing and was back to normal. He thanked everyone for helping him and apologized for making them concerned.

"I need to use the restroom" He then stood up and headed towards the restroom. Hyunjin insisted that he'd accompany him to the restroom because he was concerned but the younger said that he was fine and went to the restroom alone.

He stood in front of the vanity and stared at the mirror for a couple of seconds. He was suffocating internally, he wanted to cry and scream so bad. The restroom door opened so Seungmin quickly came back to reality and turned on the faucet to wash his hands.

When he bent down and focused his attention on his hands and the flowing water, He felt someone patting and caressing his back. Seungmin thought that it was Hyunjin so he continued to wash his hands without looking up.