☆ 17 ☆

Hyung?"

Seungmin was lying on Minho's lap. After eating an early dinner as usual, They decided to spend rest of their time in the lawn outside Minho's villa. It was 4:45pm and the weather was too perfect for an evening outdoor romance.

"Hmm?"

Minho was sitting upright with the younger lying on his lap. He intertwined his right hand with the Seungmin's left hand and rested it on the younger's chest. He tilted his head and covered Seungmin's face so that the evening rays from the sun wouldn't fall on him. With his free hand, he started stroking the younger's hair gently.

"Hyung, The chocolate and the note on my desk today was you right?" Seungmin lifted his head to look at Minho as he remembered about the incident today.

"Who else did you think it was uh?" Minho smiled poking onto Seungmin's cheeks.

"Then was it also you that started giving me chocolates secretly from a year ago?"

Minho nodded "Why do you ask?"

"I still received chocolates even after you disappeared. In fact I started receiving more during that time, so I was thinking who else could it be"

"Oh that?" Minho stopped playing with Seungmin's hair, looked away and thought for a moment "That was Chan hyung, I told him to do so" He looks back at Seungmin.

"Oh" Seungmin avoided Minho's eye contact when he heard the name Chan.

"I'm sorry Seungmin" Minho noticed that the younger was feeling uneasy by the mention of Chan. "I think it's my fault"

"What do you mean hyung?"

"When I was sent to the US, I asked Chan hyung to check up on you and report to me everyday on how you were doing because I didn't have anyone else. At first I asked him to do so because I was really guilty of hitting you with my car that time. Chan hyung told me that you were suffering more mentally and I really blamed myself for that. So I asked Chan hyung to look after you on my behalf till I returned. That's why he started hanging out with you guys more often" Minho paused "But I didn't know you would start to develop a crush on him. I'm sorry Seungmin"

"It's ok hyung, as I said earlier it's just a crush and I got over with it so no worries plus I'm very happy for Chan sunbae and Jeongin" He looked up and lifted his hand to Minho's chin "And can you please stop apologizing and stop blaming yourself again? It was an accident and I misunderstood you, we both made mistakes so I'm not angry at you anymore ok?"

"Alright alright. I apologies for apologizing" Minho laughed and Seungmin laughed back too. "But really, What did you find in Chan hyung that you started liking him first than me?"

"Hmm he's handsome, kind, gets good grades. Plays football very well, has a great body and oh he's so hot when he's sweating and-" Seungmin's fanboy moment turned on and Minho just rolled up his eyes in annoyance.

"Well I have those qualies too. I'm more handsome than him, I'm kind at times, I can get good grades if I study too, and boy do you know hot I am when naked?" Minho bragged about himself and Seungmin just gave a disgusted judging face look to Minho.

"What?" Minho noticed Seungmin's face so he started tickling the younger's stomach "Do you think I'm lying uh?"

"Ok ok- I believe you- hyung" Seungmin struggled to speak while he was catching breath as he was laughing hard being tickled and only then Minho stopped. Seungmin yawned a bit right after.

"If you're sleepy then take a nap, I'll wake you up when it's time" Minho said as he slightly patted on Seungmin's chest. The younger drifted to sleep on Minho's lap.