☆ 8 ☆

⚠ TW - Accident, Blood, Trauma,
Mention of killing ⚠

[Flashback Continues]

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

[ Hyunjin's POV ]

2 weeks passed since the incident. We didn't hear about Minho since that day as he wasn't seen on campus. It was nothing new to me because he rarely came to the university.

We all got very close to Changbin sunbae since then and slowly to Chan sunbae as well since he was close to Changbin.

One day Seungmin got a message from an unknown number saying it was Minho and the messages read as follows

"This is Minho, Let's talk"

"Please reply to me Seungmin"

Seungmin even told me the Minho called him a few times. But I told him not to answer it and even said him to block the number. Seungmin did as I told him to.

The next week our department was organizing a fest and all the students from our department were actively participating and volunteering for it.

I, Seungmin, Felix, Han, Changbin sunbae and Chan Sunbae decided to do a small event for the fest so we all decided to go shopping to buy stuffs.

Han and Felix came in their car and Chan sunbae too came to the place with his own car and since me and Seungmin didn't have a car, Changbin sunbae gave us a ride in his car.

We all gathered at the place, hanged out a bit and got stuffs that we needed. Han and Felix went home first as it was getting late already.

The rest four of us decided to have dinner together. Chan being the generous senior, forced me and Seungmin to a fancy restaurant nearby even though he knew that we couldn't afford it.

We spent some quality time there together and Chan sunbae took care of our bill himself even though we insisted on splitting the bill. After having a hearty dinner we simply decided to stroll around the area to digest our food.

We were walking in pairs, I was discussing with Chan hyung about our event and Changbin and Seungmin were behind us talking about other stuffs.

After awhile we were heading back to the restaurant since the cars were parked there.
While walking, my pant was stuck on the nail of the fence so I said Chan sunbae and rest of them to go ahead first while I free my pany.

I carefully removed my pant from the fence and turned to join the rest of them and that's when I heard Seungmin screaming and calling my name on top of his lungs.

"Hyunjin ahhhhh"

*Car crashing sound*

I heard faint noises ecoing on my mind, Seungmin was screaming and tapping my body. I couldn't really open my eyes, my head was spinning, my body was aching so bad and I felt my hair getting wetter and wetter. With lots of struggle I managed to open my eyes lightly and my vision was blurry.

Seungmin managed to pull me up and made me sit straight. I can still hear some faint voices around me but I couldn't hear what they were speaking since my head was hurting really bad and all I could hear was beep and buzzing sounds.

As Seungmin managed to make me sit straight, he asked me if I was alright and that's when I realized that this voice wasn't Seungmin's.

My vision was still blurry but I squinted my eyes and looked at him. It was Chan sunbae who helped me. Then suddenly I hear Changbin sunbae screaming "Someone call the ambulance"