☆ 13 ☆

His Chin resting on the younger's shoulder, Head leaning and resting to the latter's, Eyes shut close, tears flowing like waterfall that fell on the little one's neck and through his shirt, He tried hard not to make weeping sounds escape from his mouth.

His hand grip tighten's on the younger's waist as he felt the warmth of him. He felt safe under the younger's embrace, just like how he felt safe under the embrace of the person he truly loved.

His mom!

He recalled the last time he hugged his mom. It was 2 years ago, In the same house he currently lives where the elder was sobbing hard to his mom who was in her final moments. He still remembers her final words "I always want you to be happy, and be good to your father".

Happiness. That word has forever disappeared in Minho's dictionary ever since. And his mom's final words were the only reason why he had to put up all the abuse of the old man. Not because of his money or status but because of his mom.

When the elder was lost in the memories of his dead mother, He hears the younger say,

"I'm here for you hyung"

Minho was taken aback on what he just heard. He weeps more silently at the unexpected comment.

"I can call you hyung right?"

The elder pulls away from the hug. He notices the red flushed cheeks and puffed eyes of the younger. He doesn't remember anyone crying for him, Not even Chan.

"Hyung sounds good" The elder places a subtle smile while wiping the tears from the younger's cheeks with his bare hands. He couldn't help but get more emotional seeing the younger cry for him. Seungmin notices more tears flooding Minho's eyes so he softly hugs the elder again.

"Cry your heart out, You'll feel better" Seungmin slowly caressed Minho's shoulder, The elder cried harder.

They continued hugging for a few minutes in the same position, Minho seemed to have calmed down but didn't want to pull away from the hug. The younger too seemed to be comfortable between the elders hands, so they continued being in each other's warm embrace for a little longer.

A phone call disrupted the moment, as Minho internally cursed and forced himself to pull away from the hug. He takes out his phone from his pocket and the caller name read as "Chan Hyung".

Seungmin frowns a bit seeing the name of the caller and looks away. Minho notices this so he pats the younger's shoulder by comforting him. He stands up, walks away from Seungmin and attends the call.

"Yes hyung?"

"Minho, Where are you now?"

"At home"

"Oh!"

"Why?"

"Nothing, um we're looking for Seungmin actually, thought you would've seen him but looks like you went home already?"

"OH-"

"Alright then, Gotta go now. I'll call you back later"

"Umm...Seungmin is with me now"

"What? Are you serious right now? Minho do you know the chaos that's happening here? Why is he with you? And why the hell didn't you tell me about this? Chan started screaming through his phone.

"You're the reason for all the chaos tbh so why would I tell you?" Minho murmured slowly to make it inaudible for the elder.

"What?"