☆ 18 ☆

Minho holds onto the younger's neck and pulls him closer. He tilts his head and starts kissing the younger. Seungmin grips on the elder's waist. The kiss started off slow but eventually got used to the pace and They start kissing deeper. Their noses brushed against each other and their lips moved in rhythm.

Seungmin's hearts throbbed crazily. He feels his body and face getting heated up by the touch and kiss from Minho.

It was his 1st kiss. Although his 1st kiss was already stolen by Minho a year ago in a horrendous way, He's happy to share his kiss again with the same person. The person he truly loves.

They parted ways from the kiss slowly. Seungmin's face was flushed red when he looked at Minho shyly. He wipes off the never ending tears that flowed from the elder's eyes.

"I love you more than you can imagine Seungmin" Minho then pulls the younger again to kiss his forehead and then holds onto his hands tightly "And I'm never letting you go"

They found a comfortable spot in the garden and sat down to spend some time together. Minho began opening up about his past to the younger. About Chan, Changbin, his family and especially his mom.

The villa and the property where Minho is currently staying is the place where he and his mother used to hang out often when he was young. It's more like a safe house for their family and his mother loved flowers, so all the plants that they saw in the garden was planted by madam LEE herself.

After Minho's parents divorced each other, He and His mom moved here 2 years ago. She spent her sick days here at the property and eventually passed away a year after, so they burried her on the same ground.

After his mom's death, Minho was unable to move on from that. He was forced to move back to his family's main mansion, where the life was at worst for him. To overcome the absence of his mother and the hatred towards his father, He started bullying people and did things that he regretted now.

"My mom was my everything to me" Minho finishes off saying everything to the younger and Seungmin too opened up about himself to the elder.

"Well for me, Hyunjin is like my 2nd mother" Seungmin starts off by talking about his best friend.

Since Seungmin's family isn't that well off, Both of their parents worked around the clock to feed the family. They often travelled to meet their clients and for various purposes ever since he was young. And same goes for Hyunjin's family too.

So during all this time, Seungmin's parents often left their son under Hyunjin's care. Even though Seungmin and Hyunjin are of the same age, Hyunjin was a little more mature and brave than Seungmin. So Hyunjin was the one with whom Seungmin spent most of his life with, than his family. Hyunjin took care of the younger, gave him lots of love, taught him goods and bads and was strict to the younger whenever he needed to, just like how a mother will behave to her son.

"Hyunjin must've mean a lot to you then" After hearing Seungmin praise about Hyunjin, Minho wasn't that angry on Hyunjin as he was before. He did feel insecure about Hyunjin because the taller liked Seungmin too but now that he got Seungmin back, He starts changing his impression about Hyunjin slowly.

The elder was thankful that Hyunjin took care of Seungmin and was there for the younger in his lonely and hard times. Hyunjin did gain a bit of respect in Minho's heart regarding this situation.

They spoke about each other and the things that were burried deep inside both of them. Their hearts became light and their burden decreased after sharing stuffs that they kept inside their heart for a long time.

Seungmin rested his head on Minho's shoulder while they sat down in the grass and enjoyed the garden view.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇