☆ 16 ☆

Seungmin leaned in and pecked on Minho's cheeks and pulled away quickly. It happened in a fraction of few seconds so the elder was processing the kiss for a moment as he turned to face Seungmin looking astonished.

They looked at each other for a brief moment with both their hearts pounding crazily. Seungmin's face was slightly turning pink, Minho tried to hold Seungmin's hand again but the younger quickly opened the car door and yeeted himself out as he was embarrassed to face the elder.

Minho then placed his left hand on his cheeks where the younger pecked him. He watches from inside his car as Seungmin sprits his way to his dorm.

Minho doesn't leave and stays in his car still thinking about the moment, laughing and blushing to himself. A few minutes later Hyunjin arrives after completing his volunteering work. He was on his way to the dorm when he sees Minho sitting inside his car which was facing their dorm.

Hyunjin gave a 'I'm going to kill you if I see you again near me' look before entering his dorm. Minho glared back.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

DAY 6

"Are you sure you don't want a drink?" Chan raised his eyebrow as he sipped on his beer eying on his friend beside him. "Are you the Minho I know?"

Since Chan and Minho are no longer classmate cause Minho had to repeat a year. Chan visits Minho from time to time to check up on the younger during weekends because Chan is busy with his final year projects and his football team during weekdays.

They usually have some drinks and relax when they meet but today it surprised Chan to see that Minho rejected to drink for the 1st time. Even if Chan forced him not to drink, the younger never listened anyway so it intrigued Chan to see Minho change so quickly.

"What do you mean?" Minho smiled and responded but not taking his eyes off his phone. Only tapping sounds from his phone keyboard and notifications sounds could be heard. Minho's corner of his lips expands wide when a notification pops up again. He was texting Seungmin.

"It's nice to see you smiling like this Minho" Chan gave a fatherly smile as he sipped on his beer again.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

DAY 8

"Looks like someone is in a good mood on a Monday morning" Changbin as always found ways to annoy the elder.

Minho was ignoring Changbin ever since he returned back especially in the past week, similarly he decided not to give the younger any attention today as well.

Changbin is pissed not being able to annoy the elder as he used to one year ago.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Today as they were heading to Minho's villa again, Seungmin was craving for tteokbokki and he just knew the right place where they served home style tteokbokki.

The place was very small and was congested according to the elder's preference but Minho didn't mind eating there.

"Oh wow" Minho exclaimed eating a piece of tteokbokki but the spice got stuck in his throat so he coughed a bit "Ah spicy"

Seungmin laughed and handed him some water. Minho wasn't used to the spice yet as he it's been awhile since he last had a spicy food. But he loved the taste and kick from it. They ate some ice cream afterwards.

"What should we do now?" Minho eyed on the clock, It was around 4:30pm as they entered inside his living room.

"Let's Sleep"