Surprise❤️✨️

Hey guys i am back with the another chapter of Mohabbat.....❤️

Please do vote guyss it will not take your lot of time✨️

Enjoy reading and share your reviews with me...✌️❤️
___________________________________________

4 days passed like this and now 2 days left for them to enjoy in this beautiful city Greece....

Karan and preeta both are wondering in the mall to buy some gifts for all the family members.....

Preeta- Karan suno na yeh dekho yeh accha hain na.....(he hummed making her angry) aur yeh....(she showed another piece of shirt to him and he again hummed looking at his phone)

She keeps the shirt back and moves to him and snatches his phone from him....he looks at her....

Karan- preeta phone kyu liya yaar.....

Preeta- tumhara dhyaan kaha hain Haan.....kya dekh rahe hoon phone maine kuch puch rahi thi aur tumhara dhyaan he nahi hain.....

Karan- Haan tho kyu du....jab main puch raha tha....preeta yeh dress kaise hain hum le tumhare liye tho tumne dhyaan diya tha nahi na.....tho abh main gussa hoon.....(he looks away angrily but again sees her from corner of his eyes)

Preeta- abh vaha kaha dekh rahe hoon....yaha dekho na....(she pouts) kya hain kyu baat nahi Kar rahe muzhsein....(she holds his shirt collar angrily and pulls him towards her and makes him looks at her)

She is looking at him with angry pout making him chuckles in mind seeing how cute she is looking while making such faces....

Preeta- chalo abh muzhsein baat karo....Varna main kisi aur ko dhundh lungi baat karne keliye are vho dekho vho bhi bada hot hain usi sein baat Kar leti hoon.....(she is about to go when Karan pulls her back with frown)

Karan- koi nahi hain vaha main hoon na yaha aur main kar raha hoon baat kahi maat jao....(she looks at him smrikingly)

Preeta- are kyu na jau....tumhe tho nakhare karne hain na tho tum Karo main jaati hoon us hot sein ladke ke pass.....

Karan- kya hain....(she brusted into laughter) jao abh muzhe baat nahi karni tum kisi aur ko hot bol rahi hoon na.....(he says cutely with anger)

Preeta- chera dekho apna....hahaha vaise tumhe dekhna hain us hot sein ladke ko.....(he turns his face) are dekho tho kitna hot hain.....lekin abhi gussein sein hot hoon raha hain......(she turned him and pointed at mirror which is exactly behind him)

Karan sees in mirror and then at her who is smiling at him and he huffs....

Karan- tum bhi na pagal bajarbatti....tum aisi kyu hoon....(turns to him with smile)

Preeta- ek tho main pagal nahi hoon aur main kaisi hoon yeh Jara aap batane ka kasht karenge.....

Karan- yeh aisi thodi cute sii and aisi pyaari sii....(flickers her nose) Maan tho kar raha hain tumhe kiss Kar lu....(she widened her eyes and looks at him) what kya hua.....

Preeta- kuch nahi....chalo abh baki ke shopping nahi karni kya....

Karan- main tumhare liye bhi kuch Lunga.....(she is about to say something) now bye main Jaa raha hoon lene....huh....(he leaves and she smiles seeing him who is looking something for her)

She joined him and then they buys some clothes some another accessories, chocolates and other stuff for the family members and for them....

Later they eats something in restaurant and then go back to the hotel tiredly....