yeh kya hain...❤️

Hey guys here is the another chapter of Mohabbat....❤️

So without wasting time we will start with the chapter....

___________________________________________

It's another morning in luthra house....it has been five days when Karan come back to home....

He was now all fine but still he was not able to regain his memory back....Doctor's said that it will take time....

Preeta everyday comes to the luthra house to Karan check up....she also take 5 days leave from academy and they give it to her understanding her condition....

Karan was so confused regarding his feelings for preeta...he was not understanding why he feels good when she was near him....why he missed her presence around him when she was at her home....so to ignore this new feeling he starts to ignore her and maintain distance between them...but whenever he is trying to do he is failed badly in it...

As his heavy medicine does are over which was caused for his sleep this days and now it's gone he was not able to sleep peacefully something is there which is missing he thinks so....

Preeta comes and moves to Karan room for his exercise....and sees him who are half lying on couch....she sees him angrily and moves to him and start shaking him....

Preeta- Karan wake up...utho jaldi....Karan....(he opens his eyes lazily)

Karan- kya hain yarr....kyu meri nind ke dushmaan ban rahi hoon....ek tho vaise bhi raat ko nind nahi ati.....(sits straight glaring her angrily)

Preeta- tho kyu nahi sote raat ko....ha bolo.....yeh time hain Sone ka....aur vho bhi aise aade tede hokar....Kamar akad jati tumhari....abhi abhi thik huye ho....bolo kyu so rahe the itni Der tak raat ko kya Kar rahe the....

Karan- are tum chup hogi to bolunga na main kuch....bullet train ke thrah bolna shru Kiya tho rukne ka naam he nahi....aur muzhe nahi pata muzhe kyu nind nahi aa rahi...bas nahi aa rahi....aisa lagta hain is kamre main kuch missing hain....pehle kabhi aisa nahi hua...Pata nahi abh kyu....pehle tho dawai ke vajah sein nind aa jati thi....par abh nahi ati....

Preeta sees him understanding what actually he was feeling because it's same happening with her....her nights are also sleep less....they both are missing eachother but one is understanding why and for what but the other one unaware of it and that making him frustrated....

Preeta- koi baat nahi Karan....tum ek kaam karo fresh ho jau tumhe accha lagega....go

Karan- ha tum thik keh rahi hoon....you wait main ata hoon....

He goes taking his clothes with him and preeta scaned the room with her eyes and later narrowed it....seeing it all messed up....

Preeta- mere kamre ko Pura kharab kar raka hain is bajarbattu ne....huh....

She started cleaning it....putting all the things at correct place...she arranged the bedsheet which is all messed up....she sets his wardrobe perfectly and now she is correcting the his dressing table.....

Karan comes out from the bathroom and sees preeta who is so lost in her work..he sees her who's hairs are tied in messy bone....Some of the hairs stans are free and she is looking so beautiful for his sight.....and looking at her like this she is giving perfect wify vibes to him....looking at her smile crept on his lips....

Feeling someone gaze preeta turns and finds Karan who is looking at her with smile with his intense gaze....she blushed and looks down....

Preeta- vho tumhara Kamra bhaut kharab tha....aur muzhe cheeze shi jagha par na ho tho chid hoti hain....to bass isliye....