New beginning....❤️🥺

Hey here is the second chapter of Mohabbat....❤️

So how was the first chapter you all liked it or not....

___________________________________________

It's new beginning for both of them because from now onwards they are not just best friends of eachother but they are husband and wife....they binded with eachother in sacred relationship called marriage....there are many things they have to Witness in these new phase of life...but it's will be something beautiful because they are together in it.....

So here is our newly weded couple who are fighting over topic that how will they sleep together in one bed and now they both are sleeping cuddling with eachother feeling warmth of eachother embarce....they are feeling sukoon to be with eachother that can we can see on their face....they are sleeping there with peaceful smile on their face....and what about the pillow they were arranged by them in last night...so they are scattered over the floor and some of them are near their legs....

Preeta is sleeping keeping her head over her chest near his heart may be listening his heart beat....where he holds her protectively in his embarce keeping his hold tight on her waist....there legs are tangeled with eachother....there is no space left between them....

Sunlight is falling over them making preeta moves more closer to him....she dugged her face in his neck to prevent the Sunlight which is disturbing her precious sleep....but because of her movement Karan sleep gets disturbed and he opens his eyes to Witness such beautiful and loving sight infront of him....

His wife is so close to him....holding him so tightly in sleep like if she loose the hold he will go away from her....her face is dugged in his neck because of that her steedy hot soothing breaths are falling over there making his heart flutter....she is little moving in her sleep because of sunlight and she was nuzzling in his neck inorder to stop the sunlight to broke her sleep...but little did she know what she was doing it's makes him loose his sense....

He moves his eyes all over her face and saw the angelic beauty sleeping so calmly....her hair falls over her face on perfect spot....she tightly wrapped her hands around his neck....and who would Will stop her from doing that no one because she and only she has the right to do that....her haq....

He stopped his admiration when he noticed that she is about to wake up....so he closed his because he knew when she will see him with her like that then she will definitely gets awkward and he don't wants to make her feel awkward....

Preeta opens her eyes and saw herself so close to Karan...she is almost over him....caging him between her and bed....his hairs falls little over his face....his arms are wrapped around her tightly and he is there sleeping there relaxingly....

He is looking so cute while sleeping his his hairs falls over his forehead which are all messy making him look more hot....he is looking so innocent but she don't know that her not so innocent hubby is already awake and acts like he is sleeping....but no he is enjoying here....because his wife is adoring him...

She settled his hairs properly and then slowly stands up inorder to not disturb his sleep...she steps out of bed and then arrange all the pillow beside him neatly and covered him with quilt properly she moves to cupboard to take her clothes she takes the sarri and moves towards the bathroom but before going inside she turns back and saw her husband last time with little blushed smile....and then goes....

Hearing door locking sound Karan opens his eyes and sat on the bed...stretching his arms and yawning....smile is playing on his lips...
He moves towards balcony to wait for his wify to come out from the bathroom....

After some time preeta comes out in beautiful pink colour sarri....wiping her hairs with towel....she is looking gorgeous in her pink sarre...and her wet hairs are adding charm to her beauty....