attack...😶

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of Mohabbat.....❤️

Don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter....❤️

Target of the chapter is 60+ votes....

I am giving the update now as I am not able to give any update in this week a very big sorry from me....❤️

And may be I will post RUHAANI PYAAR tomorrow not sure about it✌️

___________________________________________

Preeta was searching for the that red bag....she saw that bag and about to peek it when it's move ahead because of someone leg.....

Karan is looking for preeta while dancing and about to move towards her when Kritika and shrishti pulls him and starts dancing with him....

Vijay and his gang members saw preeta who is moving towards the bag to pick it up.....they is about moves towards her when they gets pushed by the people's who were dancing.....

Vijay- yeh ladki humara Sara plan kharab kar degi.....(they sees her who is picked the bag in her hand)

Preeta sees around and then runs inside the house to hide till police will also come.....Vijay and his gang members saw her and moves behind her.....

Preeta- ohhh God kaha chupu.....ke kisiko shak na hoon.....rooms main chupi aur vho aa Gaye tho.....(she hears the foot steps coming near her)

She widened her eyes but before they could see her she hides behind one of the pillar....she peeks through it and saw that they were searching in all house....

Preeta(mind)- hey bhagwan abh kya karu....agar inhone dekh liya tho....yeh police abh tak ayi kyu nahi.....(she sees the stairs which goes towards terace) Haan yaha chali jati hoon.....yaha kisiko shak nahi hoga.....

She sees them and as their back turns to her she runs from there towards the stairs.....but as she runs her anklets makes the sound making them alert and they turns....

Pawan- sab log bahar hain....tho yeh Payal ke Awaaz....

Vijay- us ladki ke he hogi....aee chalo us taraf....(they all moves towards the stairs and saw the one anklet of preeta laying there he picked it up and laughs) tch...tch...tch...bichari humse chupne ke koshish Kar rahi hain.....

He throws the anklet there and moves upstairs smrikingly....

On the other side Karan excused himself from all and starts looks after preeta being tense....

Karan- yeh sab tho yaha hain....preeta kyu nazar nahi aa rahi....kaha hoon tum preeta....(Sameer comes to him)

Sameer- bhai aap yaha kya Kar rahe hain chalo na....

Karan- Sammy tu ja...main ata hoon....preeta kahi nazar nahi aa rahi tuzhe pata hain vho kaha hain.....

Sameer- bhabhi nahi tho....jab mataki phut rahi thi tho tab vho yahi thi fir nazar nahi ayi.....

They hears the siren of the police van...music and Dhol gets stopped....one inspector comes out and all sees him confusingly.....

Mahesh- inspector aap yaha....agar aavaj ke problem hain tho hume permission le thi pehle.....

Inspector- je nahi hum yaha us silsile main nahi aye hain....vho actually apke Ghar main smugglers hain....(all gets shocked Karan moves towards them)

Karan- kya Matlab....itni tight security thi tho vho aye kaise....