purane pyaar ka naya ehsaas...❤️

Hey guys I am back with another chapter of Mohabbat....❤️

So without wasting time we will start with the chapter....

___________________________________________

Screen starts from preeta's cabin she was smiling thinking about how Karan gets jelouse for her....his heart is still beating for her even when he didn't have memories of them....

She is so lost in her land of memories with beautiful shy smile on her face while biting her lower lip....

Knock landed on her door but she was lost that she didn't noticed that....once again there was knock but still she was in her own world....

Door opened and Karan peeks inside and found preeta who is all smiling and lost somewhere else....he smiles seeing her but later frown thinking for what she is smiling like that....

Karan- dekho tho kese Hass rahi hain....kitne manners ke saath maine door knock Kiya par madam tho khoyi hui hain....aur Pata nahi kiske khayalo main....huh...(said last line with bit of jelousey)

He moves towards her and thought something in his mind and ask calmly...

Karan- bhaut khush lag rahi hoon....

Preeta- ha bhaut khush....(lost)

Karan- aisa bhi kya ho gaya ke itni khush hoon....

Preeta- pyaar....

Karan(shouts)- whatttt.....(brings preeta comes back to her sense)

Preeta- ahahhh....kya hua kya hua....(startled)

Karan- muzhe kuch nahi hua madam tumhe hua hain vho bhi pyaar....tabhi tho itni khush thi tum....huh....(pouted angrily)

Preeta- kya kya....bole ja rahe hoon....chodo muzhe kaam karna hain...(she started to go but Karan held her hand) Kya hain haath chodo...

Karan-kabhi nahi....(pulls her with jerk) tho kya bol rahi thi tum kise pyaar hain tumhein....

Preeta- main kya bol rahi thi...kuch bhi tho nahi...tumhe galat suna hoga....chodo muzhe kaam hain....

Karan- nahi pehle jawab do....fir chodunga.....

Preeta- are kya bolu....main tho Shahrukh ke bare main Soch rahi thi....(smiles shyly)

Karan(leaves her with jerk)- whattt....iska matalb Jo itne time sein tum muskura kar soch rahi thi vho uske bare main....

Preeta- aur nahi tho kya....tumhe kya Pata vho kitna hot hain....Kitna cute hain....usne tho mera dil he chura liya hain....(smiles extra shyly to make him more jelouse)

Karan- ha ha thik hain abh itni bhi tareef mat Karo....huh....(with jelouse face)

Preeta- kya hua tumhe jelousey huyi kya....

Karan- muzhe aur jelousey bilkul nahi chodo yaar yeh baat main tumhe yaha lunch keliye bulane Aya tha....

Preeta- ooo tho thik hain tum jao main ati hoon apna tiffin leke....

Karan- ohk jaldi Ana....(he leaves)

Preeta- bichare ko kuch jyada he jelouse Kara diya....par Mazza Aya....abhi jati hoon Varna vapas aa jayega vho jalkukada.....(laughs)

Karan was waiting for her in the canteen of academy and sees Adhvik and shiv who are passing him teasing smile from sitting on other table....he rolles his eyes seeing them....

Preeta was coming inside the canteen when someone puts something on her way because of that she triped and someone held her.....

She looks at the person and stands straight....that person seeing her with lustful gaze making her uncomfortable....