accident 💔😭

Hey guys I am back with another chapter of Mohabbat...❤️

So without wasting your time we will start with the chapter....

___________________________________________

Start with the chapter....

It's was another morning in luthra house and all are gathered on dinning table for breakfast....preeta was serving everyone but she was lost somewhere....her mind was still stuck on that horrible dream of last night....Rakhi saw her lost....

Rakhi- preeta puttar...kuch hua hain kya tu pareshan lag rahi hain....

Preeta(come back sense)- are nahi rakhi Maa koi pareshani ke baat nahi hain....vho bass raat ko nind acche sein nahi huyi....(Rakhi nodded)

Kritika- kya Mami ji aap bhi....are newly married couple hain humare...hota hain aisa...kyu bhabhi...(said teasingly)

Preeta looked down with the Slight blush on her face....

Mahesh- ae Kritika ka meri beti ko pareshan na kar....aur kha chup chap....

Kritika- mama ji....(she frowned)

"Kon kar raha hain meri biwi ko pareshan"....(all looked at Karan who is coming downstairs)

He looks at preeta with smile....and moves to dadi kissing her cheeks and wished everyone good morning....

Sameer- koi nahi bhai....aap auo na breakfast karo....

Karan- nahi nahi Sammy muzhe derr ho rahi hain....

Rakhi- Karan puttar abhi tho nikal ne main time hain na tere....tu tho itni zaldi nahi nikalta....aur vese bhi tu preeta ke saath jane vala tha na academy....(Karan was about say when preeta cutted him)

Preeta- ha Karan tumne tho Kal kaha tha...tho abh kaha ja rahe hoon....

Karan- are muzhe bolne tho do....are vho Rishabh ka call Aya Tha....vho London main hain na tho office main kuch papers par mere sign chaiye tho...muzhe vahi jana hain....fir main directly academy jaunga....sorry preeta....

Preeta- it's ohk....but kuch tho kha kar jao na....

Karan- nahi main late ho raha hoon...( she glares him) ohk thik hain main apple leke jata hoon....rasstein main kha Lunga....(she nodded) bye guys....

Karan stepped outside the house and preeta started to feel sudden emptiness in heart....she turned and looked at the door with little tears....

Preeta- Maa main abhi ayi ha....(rakhi nodded and preeta runs outside)

Rakhi- ise kya hua hain aja....(worriedly)

Mahesh- kuch nahi hua hain rakhi ji...aap jyada soch rahi hain....

At car parking....

Preeta called Karan....who is about to sit inside the car....he turned and looked at her who is coming running to him....

Karan- kya hua babydoll...morning kiss parking main Dena ka iradaa hain....(he was about to complete when she hugged him tightly)

Tears are sliding down from her eyes wetting his shirt...making him hell worried on that why all of sudden she was crying....he tries to break hug listening her sob...but she was letting him do that....