pyaar vali subha...😍

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of Mohabbat....

So hope you all liking it...because still I am so confused over that if you are liking it or not....😅🥲😭

Not so mature but still there are some mature content....

___________________________________________

Start with the chapter....

It's 10 in the morning but still our loveable couple are deep in their slumber....cuddling with eachother to make warm their body....not ready to leave eachother any time soon....

Sunlight is peeking trough the curtains....preeta stirs in her sleep litte and hugs him more tightly....she blinks her eyes two three times and then open it....leaving a heavy yawn....

She sees Karan who sleeping cutely holding her protectively as she was sleeping over him....she smiles and kisses over his chest near his heart....tightening her grip on him...as she was still lazy to get up...she moves her eyes towards the clock and widened her eyes...as it was 10:15 in the morning to late....she tries to get up from him but his grip was so tight that his hand is not and inch from her waist...she huffed....so she thinks to wake up him and tells to leave her...so she starts to call him softly...

Preeta-karan...hey wake up...(calling him softly)

Karan listening to soft voice of his wife opens his eyes lazily to see his wife was so close to him and waking him up creasing his hairs....he smiles softly seeing her....but again holds her tight and sleep....

Preeta- yeh kya tha utha ke vapas so gaya....

Preeta(shaking him little)- Karan utho na....tum so jao lekin muzhe tho chodo...

Karan- tchh...

Preeta- Karan...tum muzhe chodo fir jitna Sona hain so Lena na....

He opens his and saw her who is looking at him pleadingly to leave her...but our the Karan luthra smirked....

Karan-tho main chodunga tho tum utha jaogi then ohk...(he loose his grip on her)

Seeing his loosed grip she tries to wake up from him but moaned as he was still inside her....he laughs looking at her face....

Karan- kya hua jao na....(said teasingly)

Preeta- Karan...pull out yourself now....

Karan- ummm...no...(said teasingly)

Preeta- Karan...ahh...(she moaned loudly)

She clutched him tightly and moans loudly keeping her face on his shoulder...he holds her through waist...

Karan- so you are saying something na....

Preeta- mmm...ahhh...Karan....

Karan- what preeta....(he gives her thrust)

Preeta- ahhh....Karan....I am near to cum...mmm...

Karan gives her thrust pulling her more closer and going in and out....she is about to cumm....Karan sees that....

Karan- mmm...babydoll....wait...ahh...

Preeta- I can't....ahhh.....(clutched him tightly)

He gives her one heavy thrust and they both cumed inside eachother....panting heavily....

Preeta(hits his chest keeping head on it)- you are to bad...huh...subha subha thaka diya....(breathing heavily against his chest)

Karan- but you enjoyed it also na...(said cutely while rubbing her back and creasing her hairs with other hand)