going back....🥺

Hey guys here is the another chapter of Mohabbat....❤️

So without wasting any time we will start with the chapter.....

___________________________________________

Screen opens up in preeran room.....

Preeran are sleeping peacefuly in their room....cuddling with eachother....preeta was laying above Karan just like new born baby who cuddles to her mom....her soft chest is touching his hard chest....his hands were under her shirt on her bare back holding her protectively....her lips are touching his chest....her face was in his neck.....

Karan stirs in his sleeps little because of the sunray which was peeking inside the room....he blinking his eyes and opened them to Witness the most beautiful sight infront of him....his wife is just clinging him like he was her teddy bear....

He feels her soft chest and her erected nipples on his hard chest....he closed his eyes feeling it and last night moment flashed in his mind making him smile....he opens his eyes leaving a heavy sigh....

He slowly starts make her sleep on the bed as he don't want to her sleep to get  broke....he with much difficulty makes her lays on the bed comfortably as she was holding him so tightly....he smiles seeing her and kisses her forehead....she slightly smiled in sleep....he closed the buttons of her shirt and makes it correct.....

He increased the temperature of the ac as it was getting cold....and covered her properly with quilt so that she can sleep peacefully....and arranged pillows beside her.....

He goes out of room taking his phone and moves to kitchen for making coffee for both of them...he first thinks to prepare breakfast but dropped the idea because of his previous experience in cooking soup....

In room preeta sleeps broke as she lost the warmth of his body....and that sukoon....she wakes up and looks around the room for him....she frowned after not finding him....she scratches her nose with her finger in anger cutely....and moved out with the cute pouty face showing that she is angry.....

She moves and looks at him who is in kitchen....she widened her eyes thinking that he is cooking and now once again he will spoiled it.....her poor kitchen....she calls him....

Preeta-karan what are you doing here...

He listening her voice moves her head towards her....who is standing there in his shirt who is barely covering her thighs....her eracted nipples are poped out from her white shirt as she was not wearing anything inside it....he looked away to distract him from the hot sight of his wife....

Not getting any reply from him her anger increased more....but who gonna tell her that he was not able to utter any word because of her who is rising the temperature making it hard for him....she moves to him angrily....

Preeta- what! Maine kuch pucha tumse yaha ky Kar rahe ho....aur tum aja fir muzhe akela chod Kar Bahar agaye....

Karan- vho tho main tumhari neend nahi disturb karna chahta tha....vho kal tum itna thak gayi thi....ek minute tum yaha kya Kar rahi ho bajarbatti bhool gayi Kal pair main chot lagi thi....

He holds her and makes her sit on the slab....and glairs her.....

Preeta- oyyy yeh chiting hain....main tumse gussa thi....tho pehle muzhe gussa hone do....fir tum Hona....

Karan- preeta...pehle yeh batao ke tum uthi kyu bed sein....pair dikhav....(he check her foot which was still bandeged)dard ho raha hain kya....

Preeta- nahi ab nahi ho raha....tum vho sab chodo aur muzhe batao tum fir mere kitchen main kyu aye....ise kharab karne.....