Pain of love.....💫🥺

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of Mohabbat.....❤️

So enjoy the chapter I know you all and will give me your beautiful reviews for it....❤️💫

___________________________________________

It's has been three days to preeta and Karan to discharge from the hospital....all of the family members are taking care of both of them....Karan was also being extra careful for preeta....

He just wanted to erase that dreadful night from his mind but it is not going it's still hunting him in his dreams....preeta's screams her tears that vulnerable face of hers and that blood which is oozing from her skin it's still fresh in his minds.....

whenever he close his eyes every flashes of that night runs across his mind making him scared to the core....in this three days he just have sleepless nights....

Karan was sleeping over the couch in siting position....sweat beads are present on his forehead....he was continuously shaking his head negatively mummering something fearfully in his cracking voice.....

Karan- na..nahi chodo....nahi preeta...pre..preeta chodo...usein...preetaaaa....(he opens his eyes with jerk)

He looks around cautiously....he sees he was in the room but it is empty....preeta was not there....he with some fear in his heart stands and starts finding her calling out her name....but she was not there.....she was not around him....he is just scared to lose her from when that took place in their life.....

Seeing her laying in pool of blood going away from him it's just like someone snatched his life from him....he can't afford to lose her....she means everything to him he wants her beside him throughout his life....

He moves out from the room calling out his name in cracking and shaking voice....some tears were present in his eyes....

Karan- pre...preeta kaha hoon....preeta....

He moves out and sees her who is standing in the garden enjoying the view of evening....he sees her and closed his eyes letting his tears to flow.....

He just go and hugged her tightly....she shocked with the sudden hug but hugs him back....he pulled her closer to him more to makes sure his heart that she is all ohk standing infront him....

Karan- kaha Chali gayi thi tum Haan...mai...main kitna daar gaya Tha.....(he sobs silently)

Preeta creases his hairs as she knows something was bothering him seeing him from past two three days....he is all lost somewhere in thoughts....he is not sleeping well these days....no he didn't tell her but his eyes says....which are now have dark circles around it....

She asked him many times but he didn't tell her and moreover all are around them all the time for her care and she didn't get a time to talk with him properly....or when she gets time he changes the topic saying Nothing.....

Listening his shouts abir shrishti and Kritika comes out and sees them....shrishti and Kritika are about to moves towards them but he stops both of them....

Shrishti- abir rok kyu rahe hoon....jiju vho tense sound kar rahe the....

Kritika- Haan abir....bhai aise chila rahe the....

Abir- undono ko time do...vo dono khud sort out kar lenge....they just need eachother right now....please don't interrupt main bhi kuch dino sein dekh raha hoon Karan tense hain....but vho hume nahi batayega abhi kuch..par preeta ko bata dega usein jyada der tak nahi chupa payega....tho shyad usein halka mehsus hoon usein batane ke baad......

Shrishti- I think abir bhai sahi keh rahe hain....

Abir- chalo andar chalte hain....

They leaves from there Giving preeran some quality time.....preeta was just trying clam him as he is not ready to break the hug.....and continuously crying making her worried....