3| Running Into Trouble

Start from the beginning

"Hey! Drop the lady!" a new voice then yelled at the man.

Before the man could respond y/n kicked him as hard as she could in the place where the sun doesn't shine. He then dropped her as he crumbled to the floor with a groan.

"Need a hand?" the same voice from earlier offered.

She then slapped his hand away as she stood up by herself.

"Ooh, feisty. I like you. I'm Aaron, son of Agatha Harkness," he introduced with a bow and a slight smirk.

"Ok? I didn't ask," she said as she started to walk away.

"Yeah, I know, but now is your chance to introduce yourself," he said as he followed after her.

She then tightened her hood around her face as he tried to look at her. She rolled her eyes. Clearly this kid wasn't going to leave her alone.

"Shouldn't you be at school fingerpainting or something?" she asked as she stopped to look at him.

"Do you want something?" she then asked him when he didn't answer.

"Nope," he said, popping the 'P'.

"Then quit following me, you wierdo," she grumbled as she continued walking.

"Where are you going?" he asked as he continued to follow her.

"Chip Shoppe," she simply stated as her grip tightened on the strap of her backpack.

"Oh," he said as his face scrunched up in disgust.

"Could you stop following me?" she repeated.

"I still wanna know who you are," he stated as he put his hands into his pockets.

"Y/n. There, happy?" she said to him.

"Wait. As in y/n Askari? One of the VKs who went to Auradon? That's so cool! I wanna go to Auradon too some-" he started excitedly.

She then grabbed him by the shirt and slammed him against the wall.

"Be quiet!" she whisper-yelled through gritted teeth.

"It is you!" he grinned widely as he looked at her face.

"Why are you back on this hellhole when you could be in Auradon?" Aaron then asked her.

"You don't need to know that," she stated as she let him go.

"Ok but-" he started.

"Just shut up, ok? I can't let anyone know that I'm back," she interrupted as she looked around nervously.

"Alright," he muttered.

When they arrived at the Chip Shoppe y/n tightened her hood slightly as she looked inside. She didn't see Mal so she figured that she had already left and was on her way back. Either that or Uma had done something to her.

"Aren't you gonna go inside?" Aaron whispered.

She then clamped her hand over his mouth as she looked over the place one last time. She then turned around and started walking away towards an alleyway as Aaron followed.

She then turned a corner but before she could say anything to Aaron she was grabbed by the throat. She looked to the side and saw that Aaron was being held by a large man. His eyes were wide as he stared at the person holding y/n's throat.

As she looked up at them her breath got caught in her throat. The man was tall and skinny and he had a large scar that started just above his eyebrow and ended below his defined cheekbone.