"Sure" she shrugged her response seems as if she's not buying what I'm telling her."Promise me" I say again just to make sure."I promise okay...O won't do that. She smiles that's a bit better.

"So you up for the party" I say trying to change the topic."I actually didn't wanna go but you know how persuasive Klara can be so I agreed" she shrugged."well,you don't have to go if you don't want too okay?" I held her hands."Well,I got you why wouldn't I go?" She blushes looking down so cute "well if its like that I won't say no of cause" I planted a small kiss on her head .

"So your going to be my driver but you must make sure I'm back by 01:00 or my mom will kill you" she smiles what's cute about being killed? "No problem,but can you tell me again when did we talk about this?" I say giving her a doubtful look. "Well, I knew weren't gonna say no" she flutters her long eyelashes."o-kay" I let out a small laugh.

"So whatchu gonna wear?" I say looking at her.
"I..uhm...not yet sure but I'll figure it out what about you?" She looks at me.
"Well,I say lets be each others partners"
"You say what now?" she says looking taken aback.
"Not like dating ,you dummy your just gonna wear the Royal blue dress then I'll wear the black suit" I smiled thinking of the combo.

"That's not a bad idea,I like it" she smiled looking at me with a blush.
"Guess I'll see you tomorrow then"
Did I just see a frown? Niice! "Yeah,tomorrow then" she chuckles I let go of that small waist of hers turning around to go home but I nearly forgot the other reason why I came by her house getting her tenz
"What" she asked turning to face me.
"Can I have your number??.you know...for communication tomorrow.I pouted trying to look pitiful. I was over the moon seeing her take the phone from my hand dailing in her numbers. Its finally happening! I got her number! I was trying to keep a normal face but deep down I was on cloud nine. I think I like her

After doing that I kissed her on the cheek going out with a victory dance at the end. I hope she didn't see that
I got to my house and went to my room then my phone started to ring it was Kendall I swipped to the right answering the phone.

"Hey,dawg" she said sounding abit off
"what's up? You good?" I frowned.
"Wow!Kayde is worried about me for once in my entire life" she gasped.
"Cut the bullshit and talk" I looked at the phone thinking of ending the call.
"Dude! I'm so stressed I don't have a date for tomorrow's party,people will think I'm a wimp!" she whispered yelled.
"I thought you and Klara were each others dates?" I raised a brow.
"What the fuck are you talking about?!" She yelled."Klara said you already asked her to be your when I asked today"
"I don't know what your talking about" I was starting to get pissed." I already got a date and Klara is definitely not the one so stop talking shit" I said holding my forehead with disbelief.

"Kay; chill no need to be violent I was just telling you what she told okay and lets just leave it,see you tomorrow then...with your date I bet their hot" she chuckled.

"See you tomorrow and be safe...one more thing stay away from my date tomorrow or your ruined" I said in a serious tone.

"who's your date by the way? Is is mandie?or that 11nth......" I cut her off before she could finish.

"Ken! you'll see them tomorrow and I'm way over mandie"I humped.

"She used to drive you crazy! do you remember that one time when...."

"Okay ,that's enough bye"

I ended the call ken really can't stop talking I went up to my contacts tapping "princess" with a small heart and crown near the name well that's how I saved her I didn't wanna talk on a call just yet so I just typed her a message on whatsaap.

Me:
Princess❤.

Princess❤:
I thought you forgot about me .

Me:
And why would I do that?

Princess ❤:
Uhm...your girlfriend might be keeping you busy or something.

Me:
Can we not talk about her right now? And she's not my girlfriend.

Princess❤:
Okay,I'm sorry I just can't shake the feeling of her finding out that you and me are texting each other like this she's really going to kill me :¡

Me:
Don't worry about her I know how to handle her and what we are doing is none of her business we aren't dating and she has a boyfriend.

Princess❤:
And by boyfriend you mean you?

Me:
What!no she has a boyfriend that is paying for all those pretty things and clothes she's always wearing.

Princess❤:
So nothing is really going between happening the two of you?

Me:
We are just hooking up that's it.

Princess❤:
Wow! So you guys are hooking up and your saying it as if its normal?!

Me:
I mean that's the truth or did you want me to lie to you about it?

Princess❤:
Don't you dare! I mean you're the one whose been saying "I DONT UNDERSTAND!" But your actually fucking her! While trying to persuade me to date you! And you think I was just gonna say "yes" just like that?

Me:
Do you now see why I didn't want us to take about her she's coming between us and your letting all this get in to you!

Princess❤:
You and I are not dating! And you've just proved to me that your a liar, I mean what more are you not telling me? Even if I tried coming around to you still you'll just hurt me by lies and dishonesty.Your even fucking a person who is in a relationship with somebody else how will I know if you won't do that when we are together?

Me:
Neo! She doesn't love that guy! she's just using him for the money and I do want to let this all go but I can't okay!

Princess❤:
Well whether she's using the guy for money or not it still doesn't make it right!

Me:
Princess remember what I said about you not pushing me away?please don't do that and I'm sorry for not being honest with you from the time you asked me about her and I'm sorry okay? I'll end whatever we have with her tomorrow and I'll prove to you that I'm not a liar

Princess❤:
I don't wanna force you to do something your not sure or ready for and you don't have to do that because I'm now in the picture. I don't want to end up in other peoples bad books okay?

Me:
I understand but I really did wanna do that way before you came and she's just being stubborn about it,now that your here I feel its actually a good time to finally do it.

Princess❤ :
Whatever you say kay....

Me:
Can we talk about this tomorrow after the party?

Princess❤:
Definitely.

Me:
Cool.sweet dreams princess❤.

Princess❤:
Nyt.

Wow just "Nyt" well I guess she's upset about the whole thing I thought honesty builds trust but it just destroys it. Argg just when things were finally coming together but I'll have to come clean to her tomorrow and see where this puts us because I'm not letting go of her just yet she'll be damned if I did that.

I decided to go to bed early because I'm nervous about tomorrow and I really wish she understands why did what I did because she really is worth it. I went to switch off the lights,then I turned on the side lamp getting in bed with my clothes still on I put my phone on the side and drifted off to sleep.

***************************************

Hey guys,I'm sorry for the once a week updates...I really had a busy week filled with school work but tried writing this chap to upload and I hope y'all had a great week and have a lovely weekend🌻 Thank you.

Do you think kay still has a chance to win Neo over with the sudden tension between them?
Tell me what you think.