Jk: He is fine.

Y/n: umm...jungkook....

Jk: hmm

Y/n: ummm.... Ahh....your p-p......never mind, bye. She said and hangs up the phone.

"Like seriously, why is she hesitating so much? I just hope she is fine?" My thoughts got broken as I heard Suga hyung calling me.

Yg: what happens, everything alright?

Jk: yeah. I said and went to them and sat down.

Jin: whose call was that?

Jk: ummm... it was Y/n. As I said, Taehyung Hyung and Hobi Hyung started wooing me.

Jk: Stop it, she just wants to ask about jaekuk.

Jm: she is fine?

Jk: huh. I said as I didn't get what he was asking.

Jm: is y/n fine?

Jk: y-yeah she is fine, you don't worry. I don't know why I said that, I just didn't like the fact he liked y/n. I mean you know, she is someone's wife, she has a baby.

Jm: jealous.

Jk: what jealous? And why would I be? I already have a g-girlfriend?

Jm: Yeah, your so-called girlfriend. Are you sure she is your girlfriend? I mean yesterday I saw YOUR GIRLFRIEND hugging some other man.

Jk: What's the matter with you, Hyung? There's nothing wrong with hugging someone; he could be her brother or cousin as well.

Jm: if hugging is fine, then why did you call, y/n a sl* t?

Jk: I don't know

Nj: jungkook you really love rosé?

Jk: y-yeah I do

Nj: jungkook look at my eyes and say that? I look into his eyes, but I'm not able to say that.

Jk: I-I d-do l-lo. I look down as I was not able to say it.

Jin: What's wrong?

Jk: nothing, just leave that?

Yg: you don't love rosé right?

Jk: no.

Yg: Jung Kook, who are you trying to fool?Us, yourself, or y/n.

Jk: no one, I am trying to move on only. I said in a whispering tone, looking at my hand.

Jin: with someone you don't know anything about?

Jk: I know. Is said looking at Jin hyung.

Jin: then tell me what do you know about rosé?

Jk: she-she love samyogsal.

Jh: seriously jungkook something about her personal life like family, previous relationships?

Jk: I-I don't know, I mean I never ask her about these things. I said and Jimin Hyung scoffed. I sigh.

Jin: see you have been in relationships for months and you don't even know anything about it.

Th: you know y/n has been already in a relationship.

Jk: what no, she didn't get into any relationship, since her college days she love me only. I said quickly, not getting his intentions. "Dumb" that's what I'm, why can't I keep my mouth shut?

Th: really you know so much about her.

Jk: what she only said that two years ago when we had a fight.

Yg: oooh so you remember what she said?

I just look away not knowing what to say.

Jin: Jungkook, give marriage a chance, I'm sure it will work.

Nj: yeah, try to move on with someone you know and who loves you, understands you, and accepts you for who you are.

Yg: You know whom you call sl*t she is the mother of your kid only, and about divorce, you think jaekuk can live without y/n, And you think y/n can live without jaekuk, You can't separate a child from his mother, even though she didn't give birth to him still, she is been taking care of him since his birth.

I don't know what to say, I just don't want to replace her with Hwasa.

Jin: if you will see her as jaekuk's mother and not as your wife, then how can you move on? I'm sure deep down you also know that how much she loves you. Jungkook, jungkook it's time to accept the fact that Hwasa is no more and accept y/n and move on with her, you know if it was not for her love for you, she would have left you on the day you blamed her for Hwasa's death and called her so many dirty names, You know Jackson is better than you for y/n, he loves her and no doubt he will keep her happy.

I look at him and then down."Will she really leave me and jaekuk?" I question myself.

Jin: jungkook you still have time, Just end whatever you have with rosé because she can't love jaekuk as y/n does, but this time don't accept y/n for jaekuk accept her for you, for yourself, She won't replace her sister's place in your life; just give a what she deserves. Okay? Jungkook, are you okay?

I feel like my eyes are getting wet with tears, I quickly blinked my eyes and got up from there, and said.

Jk: it's getting late I should go now. Jaekuk, jaekuk let's go.

I take jaekuk in my arms and turn to face my hyung.

Jk: bye hyung,

Jin: I hope you will think about what we said. He stated, and others nodded in agreement. I left there, got into my car, and drove to my house.

Hello readers, this is twenty-eight chapter of this story

Hope you guys enjoy

And don't forget to comment, like, and follow