25; Sa Mère Ou Sa Femme.

"I'm getting you a driver" he spoke taking the last bite of the toast, gulping it down with fresh orange juice.

My brows drew together in confusion what suddenly change? Honestly, I don't get it with him these days. He's always on the edge, with late-night returns, dark circles, and whatnot.

Anytime I ask him, he always brushes me off, something is bothering him that he doesn't wanna tell me and I'm starting to worry about him.

It's so not him, very unusual.

"Is there something bothering you?" I blurt placing a hand on his stopping him from getting up. He seems to be in a hurry.

He gave me forced smile drawing his hands away and getting up, he leaned in and gave my forehead a peck, "Nothing you should worry about"

"Ammar wait" I once again seized his steps.

I got up and walked ahead of him, "Please,"

"I'm fine, okay? I've just been occupied nowadays" he spoke averting his gaze from mine.

"With?"

"As I said, nothing to—"

I cut him off, "You can't give me that. If there's any help I could render I'm willing to offer"

He nods. "Thank you, but there really isn't" he tried walking past me once again I stopped him.

He hissed getting a grip on my shoulder, "Not now, please"

"Have your feelings for me changed?" I bit on my lower lip regretting my words afterward.

His hold let loose, he remained mute for more than a minute as though he was observing something, it made me shift uncomfortably.

Huffing out a sigh he brushes past me leaving my question unanswered.

Ya illah! It all makes sense now, well if he had gotten fed up with me then what I'm in doing down here? I never wanted this from the beginning, he went ahead with this.

I let out an annoying groan walking back upstairs. Luckily all my classes for today have been canceled, so I'm stress-free. I need to do something to get my mind off things.

Netflix? Yeah! Def...

•*•
Author's POV.

He sat amidst his guards sucking deeply the cigarette. The room sat in a very uncomfortable silence yet no one had the right to cut through it, dare if you will.

One of the guard's cellphones bleated, he hurriedly clicks on the answer button, minutes later he ended the call moving closer to their master with his head bowed down.

"Sir he's here" he informs in wait for his reply, he motioned for him to let him blow out.

Not long enough, the door crept open his figure coming in full display.

"So?"

He filled him in with the weekly info on the tabs he's been keeping on his son and his wife just as ordered. He's been anticipating the right time to attack, as it is, it's almost time.

"What now?"

"As you order master"

A smirk danced on his lips, he adjusted his seating position keeping aside the cigarette. "It's his choice to make, sa mère ou sa femme"

He got up walking out with his assigned guards tailing behind. He went to the other section of the house to see her.

She's been caged up for six months now, El-Samad has been pretty hard on her per his words it's her punishment for tolerating his son's shenanigans.

"Wait outside" he orders slipping the door open and walking in.

He met her curled up at the usual angle her body quivering in horror. His laugh suddenly filled up the environment, causing her to break into sobs.

"I'm sorry it had gotten to this dear wife," he spoke leveling down the guard.

She lifts her head, a mere look at her one could tell she was emotionally down-cased. Her fist-tune skin is all worn out and pale.

"You're a mistake I'd spend the rest of my life regretting" she cried spitting on his face but it seem to please him even more.

Her pain was his joy.

"C'mon! All is fair in love and war now isn't?" He mocked lifting her chin which she snatched away.

"Why are you doing this? Let the child be, he has the right to his life. As a father, you're to lead by example but your son is running away from you, how despicable" She roars.

Her words were beginning to get to him, letting out a hiss he got up heading for the door.

•*•

A lone slipped, he groans in frustration flighting the phone. He's trying very hard not to lose his calm and pick up the fight his father is offering.

He had to go about the issue wisely any wrong move he could in danger his mother, he needed to get her out of his life.

The sound of his door clicking open had him sick back in his frustration. He remains intact glued to his spot; backing her.

He replied to her Salama.

"Ammar" he squints his eyes inhaling a deep breath and puffing out, the things this woman does to him are enough to keep his mind wild all day.

The power of control he possesses when he's around her amazes him.

He felt her hands encircling his bare chest, his heart skipping at the sudden action his body was begun to heat up.

A very dangerous move.

"I'm a very indecisive person. I have serious insecurity issues, I made bad choices, decisions that I'm not very proud of." She spoke breaking into sobs.

"We've only been married for two months plus, your ability to tolerate and keep up with me regardless of bullhead ness gives me hope, hope that maybe just maybe things may work out between us. I don't wanna hold back anymore, I want to be with you till I reciprocate your feelings, emotions, and vibes towards me and if it doe—" he flipped her forward coming in view with her half-naked self making his Adam's apple bulb.

Her short transparent vintage lingerie made his world seize.

No, she needs to get away before he loses control.

He let hold of her stepping back, "Leav—" she cuts him off sealing their lips together.

And so...

~

Okurrrr!💃🏽😂

I'm def being generous these days I deserve a gift don't yeah think😌😩😭

I need rest, serious rest aswear😭😂 so make I rest small abeg

Bye!

Faixatuu.