Oh, take me back..

Start from the beginning

"And you believe him ?"

"Hell yes I do."

"I'm sorry." Yoo said.

It was silent in the room and the brothers looked at each other.

"I didn't knew Tawan could be so angry."

"I didn't even knew it myself." Yoo answered.

"I'm sorry for yelling but I think you should give Mark a chance to explain." Tawan said, suddenly being his cute and calm self again.

"I will Tawan but I really need some time."

"I told him don't worry."

"So.. you're going to forgive him ?"

"Yoo, I need time.."

...

"I still love him tho and I think I can bring myself to forgive him but I want to talk it out first. He really hurt me.."

"I see.."

It was silent in the room for a few seconds, none of them knew what to say.

"I'll go get something to drink." Tawan said, trying to escape the awkward situation.

"He really humbled you."

"Fuck he did. I never knew he could talk like that."

"I never thought he could talk so loud." Vee laughed.

"Me neither.."

...

"That was actually kinda hot. I think you'll have to sleep in your room tonight." Yoo said.

"OH GOD SHUT UP." The older brother said, slapping him with a pillow.

"I think I'll go help him with the drinks."

"Yeah, please leave my room." Vee said laughing as his little brother left.

The second Yoo closed the door, Vee's thoughts wandered to Mark again.

The younger one had been trying to reach out to him since Saturday, but Vee couldn't get himself to go through the messages.

He turned off his phone on monday and hadn't turned it on since.

But that should change now.

He walked over to his drawer in which he put his phone and with shaking hands and a fast beating heart, he turned it on.

He unlocked it and it instantly began to buzz.

46 missed calls. 41 of them from Mark.

137 messages. 125 of them from Mark starting from saturday.

The last message was send on thursday.

Yesterday.

The day Tawan and Mark talked.

He needed to calm down a bit before he could read them so he decided to go to instagram.

Many of his friends posted stuff and there, between every single story, there was Marks.

Vee's heart skipped a beat as he decided to click on it and the second he did, he regretted it.

"Should've stayed off of instagram.." He whispered and clicked the back button, but when he got back to his feed he stopped breathing for a second.

His eyes filled with tears and soon he curled up in his bed with his phone in his hand.

Vee couldn't believe what he was seeing.

His emotions got the best of him and he couldn't help but to let it all out.

He needed some fresh air, so he got up and opened the window.

Sitting down in front of it, he once again unlocked his phone to stare at the picture.

His tears ran down his face and landed on his screen.

>So he's telling the truth.< he thought, smiling while sobbing.

"I miss you too

"I miss you too." Vee said out loud.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Hello guys:)

Here's a new Vee chapter ^^

They're about to make up I guess 👀

See you in the next chapter ^^

-Jessy