Chapter 3

"From here on out, we have to watch our step." Lloyd said before a few voices chanting some creepy shit sounded from the tunnel. As five Anacondrai cultists passed by, Lloyd motioned to the other ninja before they jumped the five cultists. Lloyd and Kai knocked them unconscious before taking their armor and helmets. They gave them to each of the five as Jay headed towards the way the cultist were going. (y/n) lifted his hand as a bright glowing green rope appeared around the Anacondrai cultists before the boy spoke.

"Hold on." (y/n) stopped Jay before grabbing some of the chocolate shell peas from Cole's bowl.

"Hey!" Cole whisper yelled as (y/n) warmed the chocolate slightly in his hand before drawing some random shapes on Jay's face to make him look like an Anacondrai cultist. 

"This will do." (y/n) stated and drew the same shapes on everyone's faces before giving the rest of the chocolate's to Kai, who looked at him in confusion. Kai soon realized what the boy meant for him to do, and then scribbled some rather shaky shapes on the boy's face. Then they continued to a hall where a large group of Anacondrai cultists were chanting the same melody while some played the drums.

"Stop licking your tattoos." Kai whispered to Cole, who was indeed licking off the chocolate from his face.

"It's chocolate. I can't resist." Cole whispered back.

"Shh! Just try to fit in." Lloyd whispered to them. Jay and (y/n) were already copying the cultists as they chanted the weird melody. The three others following their example. Chen soon entered the hall and banged his staff on the ground as the cultist knelt on the ground. The ninja following the act a bit late.

"Bring out the loser." Chen commanded as two cultists dragged metallic Karlof into the hall.

"Ugh! Get hands off Karlof! Karlof wish he never sign up for this. What's chanting for?" Karlof demanded as Chen continued speaking.

"Uh, they're saying 'only one can remain. Like I said, use it or lose it." Chen said before a white icy breeze came from the staff Chen was using. Karlof groaned as his metal was pulled into the staff. Karlof fell down as the ninja whispered to themselves.

"He's stolen Karlof's power." Kai started.

"And he used ice. That means he must have already stolen Zane's power too." Cole stated as Karlof stood up again.

"What happened to my Metal?" He asked Chen who grinned at him.

"Your Metal? Oh, it's mine now." Chen cackled.

"But now I will let you go." Chen continued.

"Really?"

"To the factory!" Chen commanded as the two cultists from before dragged Karlof out of the hall.

"No, no! Let Karlof go! No, no!" Karlofs voice got quieter the further he was dragged when Lloyd turned to Jay with a shocked expression.

"Jay, your face..." Everyone turned to look at Jay, who's chocolate tattoos were melting off. Jay gasped and touched his face, getting some chocolate on his hands.

"My face? All of our faces! The chocolate's melting." Jay squeeked as the others did the same, noticing the chocolate had almost completely melted off.

"Who are they?" An Anacondrai cultist said from and pointed to them, which immeadetly got Chen on alert.

"Intruders! Stop them! They must not escape!" Chen yelled as the five ran away to the way they came from. As they ran, Cole accidentally tripped on the tripwire from before and fell face first into the floor. The second after a door closed between them and the cultists.