Chapter 8

The team had to turn back, since they were still missing a few people. They grabbed Dareth (And hopefully Jacob) before they could finally continue towards Ninjago. The ride started off silent, before the elemental masters started gradually striking up conversations with one another.

"Kaaaiiii, I'm tired, can I ride your dragon, please?" (y/n) 'groaned' as the two chatted in the side of their flying formation. Skylor stayed silent while covering her amused smile from the two by turning away the vast sea surrounding them.

"A third person would just slow my dragon down. Just deal with it a while longer." Kai stated, but (y/n) wasn't done messing around yet.

"She can ride my dragon! Just pleeaaase!" (y/n)'s voice really didn't match the way he was pleading Kai like a small child begging for candy.

"Did you leave your brain cells on the island or something? She can't ride your dragon if you're not on it yourself!" Kai retorted with a snort.

"Ah, is that so?" (y/n) said as if not knowing the fact and flashed Kai a shit eating grin. The fire ninja groaned and turned the other way in 'annoyance'. Actually he just didn't want (y/n) see the matching smile growing on his face. Skylor chuckled at their conversation before calling out to Griffin, who was flying far below them. Skylor jumped down and landed on his dragon instead, leaving Kai alone on his dragon. (y/n) stared at Kai like a doll who couldn't change his expression as Kai sighed in defeat.

"Fine. Come over here then." Kai acted like he was bothered, although he was just as happy about being able fly with the other boy as (y/n) was. (y/n) dived closer before his dragon disappered, and (y/n) landed on the back of Kai's dragon.

"Does your dragon have a name?" (y/n) asked once he got into a good sitting posture right behind Kai.

"A name? No, does yours?" Kai asked, turning his head a little to the side for (y/n) to hear him better.

"Of course." (y/n) said before summoning his dragon again, but in a smaller form that flew alongside them as (y/n) pet its back to keep it from disappearing.

"Kai, meet, Kai." (y/n) started snickering with a shit eating grin as Kai too chuckled a little.

"It's very nice to meet you Kai." Kai introduced himself to the little dragon, who disappeared shortly after that. (y/n) laughed as he wrapped his arms around Kai to stay still on the fire dragon. Kai chuckled and turned to look over his shoulder to see the (h/c) haired boy better. He just didn't account the fact (y/n), at the same time, placed his head on the fire ninja's shoulder, the same one Kai had turned to. Briefly, the corners of their lips met, and Kai turned back forward with a blush redder than fire glued to his face. (y/n) meanwhile had frozen, as a another smile started making it's way to his face. He stayed there, unmoving until he heard Jay's laughter echo from nearby.

"HAHAHAHAHA! You look like a strawberry!" As Jay was basically howling at to Kai, the other elemental masters noticed the ruckus. Some snickered, some ignored it and continued their own things. Either way, The fire ninja only grew redder as Jay laughed.

"Hey, you gonna introduce Nya to her future brother in law soon?! Hahaa!" Cole joined in the laughter a little calmer. Kai's face only grew redder, and not with just embarrassment, but rage too. Kai blasted a fire ball Jay's way, which the lightning ninja barely dodged before quieting his laughs to small snickers, until Lloyd cut him off completely.

"Chen and his Anacondrai army have a day's start on us. Be prepared for anything and everything." Lloyd told all the Elemental masters.

"How did we lose so much time?" Kai cooled down his head before he questioned Lloyd.

See through (Ninjago x male reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें