"I see" I said. Looking at the e-mails on my laptop. "What else?"

"Um... Paris, you need to go and have a meeting with Mr. Harlan" She stated. Noting and erasing things on her notepad.

"Who is Mr. Harlan again?"

"The man you want to buy the failing restaurant from?" She said but it came out sounding like a question.

"Oh, I remember" I said to myself "What time is this scheduled for?" I asked.

"Its scheduled for the twenty-eighth, Sir" She said. I nodded and looked at her from my laptop.

"Is that all"

"Yes, sir" She confirmed, standing up and walking to the door "Oh, your children are here to see you. Their nanny brought them" She said, looking back before leaving.

I smiled and nodded "Make them pass" I ordered.

My day has been brighten.

Justin P.O.V

"Justin! Goddamn it wake up we're here!" Someone hissed while shaking me violently. I groaned in response and got comfortable once again. I'm so tied. Tyrus has been driving the whole night and this seat is not so comfortable that we can say.

"If you don't fucking wake up in five fucking seconds, i'm going inside, locking the door and letting you sleep on the damn car. Lets see how you like it" He said angrily.

I groaned again, opening my eyes and glaring at him. Can't he let a boy sleep? How rude can people be? I very slowly and lazily got out of the passenger seat and into the chilly night of New York.

Don't know what season it is at this time. Probably Spring, but its not supposed to be so chilly. I closed the door behind me and Tyrus locked it. I followed him inside the medium sized apartment and closed the door behind me.

"Your room is the last one at the end of the hall. You can go put your things down and go sleep you lazy ass" He said "But-" He said making me stop "You need to be up in a few hours. Work" He reminded me.

I nodded and walked down the hall to the last room. I opened the door and was content. Its nothing special. Just a closet, a nightstand and a bed. I'm so thankful the bed looks comfortable.

I need to cherish this moment. I don't know when all this privilege is going to come to an end but i'm going to prepare myself for it. In probably a couple of week I will be back on the streets of Texas, sleeping on the cold, hard floor.

I know what life is all about. Life is about struggles, two seconds of happiness and death. If you don't cherish the two second of happiness you're given prepare yourself for death. Not the kind of death where you're buried away, but the kind where you just don't feel anything but pain.

I guess this is my two seconds of happiness I realized as I threw myself on the fluffiness of the mattress. Its so soft and warm. Its way better than the old thing I called a bed back in the basement of the club.

I closed my eyes and dreamland hit me.

"What are you doing?" I asked. The guy I just took off my clothes for threw them back to me.

"I don't want sex from you" He stated "Its not only illegal but a disgrace" His voice didn't sound disgusted, at all. Just sad and annoyed.

"Then why did you pay for? I will tell the owner to give you your money back" I said putting my loose jeans back on and my over-sized sweatshirt.

"I don't want the money back" He said, walking over to the door and locking it "I want to talk to you" He said.

My heart suddenly stopped "You're an undercover cop, aren't you? I swear I just do this for a living. I have no other choice. I admit I like what I do but its what life threw at me and I embraced It. I--" I started babbling but the guy shut me up.

"I'm not an undercover cop" He said.

"Then who are you? What do you want?" I questioned. Who is this guy? Is he going to kidnap me and then kill me? I know what i'm doing its not right but its the only way I got to feel useful.

"I want you to help me figure myself out" He said, looking right about to cry.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'm so sorry for the lateness of this chapter. Hope you enjoy!

~ Eli