AUHW ~ Two

▐▐▐▐▐▐ ╬╬▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ╬╬▐▐▐▐▐▐

Jason P.O.V

I need to get out of this house. As soon as possible.

Teresa's nagging is driving me insane. Why don't you want me? Am I not attractive to you anymore? Why do you avoid me? Why this? Why that? You can never win with that woman.

I made sure to buy her things. I made damn sure to keep her mind off of the sex part of a relationship, yet that's what she seems to be thinking all the damn time. Is it all she thinks about? She has even came out of the bathroom in her birthday suit when i'm laying down. Trying to provoke me? It ain't working. It just disgusts me.

Why?

Why am I feeling this way?

I remember when we first started dating. I couldn't get my hands off of her. But now? Now all I want to do is sleep at my office if possible, but there's one thing holding me back.

My kids. The light of my eyes.

They needed their daddy and I was not about to abandon them. I will be in their life until they have their own kids and their own kids have their kids. I will watch them grow... Even if I divorce their mother at the end.

Its not like I can be with Teresa any longer. You know its real when you'd rather work than be with your 'wife'. A knock interrupted my thoughts as I spaced on the file at hand.

"Come in" I stated, placing the file down and facing the door. Iris, My secretary came in with her notepad at hand.

"Sir, I'm here to inform you about your new schedule. Are you available now?" She asked me. She was young and beautiful. With long black silky hair and bright hazel eyes. Back when I thought I could get it up for women she would've been my type.

"I'm available" I confirmed. She nodded and took a seat in front of my desk.

"This weekend you're expected in Korea. The reconstruction of the failing Publishing House you bought have gone downhill. The workers are lacking off and are protesting" She informed while reading her notepad.

I nodded "Okay. Do you know why are they protesting?" I questioned.

"They said they aren't getting the treatment they deserve" She said uneasily "That rich white men just order them around but do not treat them like they deserve to" She stated.

"Meaning?" I pushed on.

"That they aren't getting paid well" She looked at me like I was about to unleash upon her.