Bᴜᴛ Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Dᴏ Wᴇ Kɴᴏᴡ Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴀʀs Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ Hɪᴍ Wɪᴛʜ Oᴘᴇɴ Aʀᴍs

TW// cussing, talking about literally everything bad that has happened in pretty much every single chapter cus I can't name them all (murder, kidnapping, bullying, etc), crying, coming out
I think that's all them?

Tubbo's POV

Phil exhaled, turning on the sofa to face everyone.

"So...just start from the very beginning? Like with even before everything happened?" Phil asked me. I nodded. "Everything you know." I replied, my voice cracking. Phil nodded.

"So...basically, how do I say this? Ok. Me, Tubbo, Tommy, Wilbur, and Techno are all...a family? We- We live together. I uh- I stared fostering Tubbo about five years ago, and the other three are just my kids. No, I don't have a wife, I won't talk about that, though." Phil said.

"What?! So- So you're an actual family? Not just your characters on the SMP?" Dream asked. Phil nodded.

"Yeah, and I actually have amnesia. It's just not as bad as my character's memory loss." Ranboo held up a peace sign, smiling. "You do?! Is- Is it bad?" Fundy asked. "No, it's not."

"Mhm, and uh, so, Ranboo and Tubbo have been friends since they were..." Phil hesitated. "Nine." I said for him. "Yes, since they were nine. Uh, when Tubbo was eleven, he-" I cut Phil off.

"Oh my god, I'll tell them, you're taking too long." I huffed, sitting up.

"When I was eleven, my home was robbed, the two robbers killed my parents and kidnapped me and my sister, my sister was killed a few months later." I said. "They were saying that on the news just now. Lani is my sister. I'm the last living relative. When I was fourteen, I was found and put into the system. I bounced like seven homes in six months because people didn't like how quiet and skittish I was. I was quiet and never spoke much at all, because when I was kidnapped, if I ever talked, they'd beat the shit out of me." I said.

I thought for a moment on what exactly to say next.

"Phil and them ended up fostering me, and lucky me, they didn't mind that I was quiet! Yayy! Uh, a few weeks later, I started school, and, y'know, kids are bitchy, so I was obviously bullied for doing absolutely nothing. This one kid, Lucas, literally the biggest bitch in the world." I said. "Shit, what all did he do?" I asked myself. "Oh, yeah. For one, he was just really verbally draining. He also beat the actual hell out of me once, my face was fucked up for nearly two weeks. After he beat the shit out of me, Techno beat the shit out of him and gave him a death threat for if he ever touched me again. I've only seen him in real life like twice since then because he got transferred."

"You not gonna tell them how Tommy and I were such good brothers and beat him up?" Wilbur asked. I exhaled. "I wasn't gonna tell them about that, Wilbur." I said. "Oops." "Wait, what happened?" Eret asked. "He was just being a creep and put his hand under my shirt. No biggie." "No biggie?!" Nikki scoffed. "I was fucking there, Tubbo, yes, it was a biggie." She said.

"You were there?" Dream asked.

"I was just getting to that. Before the life was nearly beat out of me, Tommy was friends with Nikki and Purpled. He introduced me to them." I said. Dream nodded. "So like, all of your are childhood besties?" Sapnap asked. "Yup."

"Wait, Ranboo if you two were friends before Tubbo got kidnapped, how'd you get reunited?" Puffy asked. "Oh, yeah. A few months after Tubbo disappeared, we moved away because one of my moms got a job opportunity. There, I met Tommy, Nikki, and Purpled, and then like three years later, Tubbo popped up!"

"Mhm. After all of that I was just talking about happened, that Lucas kid got ahold of my Gmail. That...wasn't a very pleasant story. He mostly just made fun of me and stuff like that, but uh...the last time we talked, he was repeatedly telling me to off myself. He said that I should be suicidal because I have a face only a mother could love, and then he was like 'oh wait, you don't have a mum' and it was just...really upsetting." I said.

"Oh my god, that's awful." Eret said. I nodded.

"Y-Yeah, uhm...that day, uh, Phil and them found me like- sobbing my damn heart out in my room and I had to tell them about his messages and stuff." I laughed under my breath.

"How'd you ever get him to quit messaging me?" I asked. "Oh, that's easy. I just googled him and got his moms number and told her what happened." Techno replied. I nodded.

"Yeah, after all of that shit, I- I slowly got over everything. I was only just completely ok about...a year and a half ago." I exhaled. "And now all of this shit is coming back to me again."

I slumped back into the sofa, silent.

"That's...a lot of information." Dream said. "Yeah." I cleared my throat.

"W-Wait, I have a question." Karl said. "M'k, what is it?" I replied. "Uhm...I don't wanna sound nosey or anything, but uh, the lady on the news said that the surviving family member was named Alesha...and was a girl. But- But you're- you're not a girl. And- And your name is Toby, isn't it?" He asked.

I exhaled, thinking.

"I'm- I'm uh, trans. Trans ftm. I have been for as long as I can remember. I was only able to start transitioning when I stared living with Phil and them, though. They've- They've been really helpful." I smiled to myself.

"Aw, Tubbo, we're so proud of you!" Puffy smiled wide, clasping her hands together. Everyone else gave small nods and agreeing words. "You- You actually are?" I asked. "Yes! Of course we are, man!" Quackity replied.

"Thanks." I smiled, looking down at my lap.

"You see? I told you they'd be ok with it!" Phil said, nudging my arm.

"Wait, you said you only stared being able to transition when you started living with Phil, right?" Sam asked. I nodded. "Did- Did your family not support you..? I- I don't wanna sound like I'm being nosey, I just- I'd feel bad if that was the case." He said. "Oh, no, they were very supportive of this stuff, I just...never got to tell them." I sighed. "Oh, I'm sorry." Sam frowned. I shrugged. "No biggie, I guess. It my fault, really, I should've told them sooner."

"Tubs, don't talk like that. You weren't ready yet, that's not your fault." Ranboo said, giving me a side hug. I shrunk into the hug, silent.

It was completely silent like that for a while. It was a comfortable silence. It felt nice.

Crying is exhausting, and I had cried quiet a bit earlier. I could feel myself drifting off on Ranboo's shoulder. I tried not to, but the darkness swept over me and I feel into a dreamless sleep.

Words: 1,200