Bᴜᴛ Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʟʏ Hᴇ Fᴇᴇʟs Aᴛ Hᴏᴍᴇ ⵊɴ Tʜɪs Pʟᴀᴄᴇ

TW// cussing, breaking in, attempted kidnapping, guns, shooting, injuries, knife, restraining, misgendering, deadname, death, police, ambulance, removing bullet from someone, crying, talk of bullying, talk of family death and murder, hitting, blood, transphobia, stalking?, pain medication/pills, potentially accidentally ODing but not?

(I think that's all, but please tell me if I missed any [so sorry if I did]. If I did, tell me, and I'll put it in the comments under this.)

SUUUUUPER LONG CHAPTER
LITERALLY EXACTLY 3.7K WORDS 😵‍💫

Tubbo's POV

About a week had passed, and those guys had been getting closer, and closer. Their last seen location was somewhere near the boarder between Alabama and Florida. So yeah, pretty damn close.

It's almost as if they knew I was there, but that's impossible, right?

Also, and update on Lucas! We've been chatting some, getting to know each other a bit better. I ended up getting his Snap, because it's just a lot easier to chat on there than it is on Gmail. I haven't told him anything personal, though, because you can never be too trusting.

I was laying in bed, awake. It was nearly two in the morning, yet, I wasn't tired. I had slept in a lot the night before and stupidly drank coffee late at night, so I was pretty awake. Yeah, my body and mind were tired and my eyes stung, because that's just how bodies and minds and eyes work, but I still couldn't sleep.

I heard movement from downstairs. Like a door was being opened, and someone was looking for something. I thanked whatever god that may or may not have been listening to me that someone else was awake, and quietly left the room, making sure not to wake Ranboo.

From a distance, the two hushed voices sounded familiar to my tired brain. My half-asleep mind thought the voices belonged to Dream and Phil.

"Hey, you two can sleep either?" I asked, rubbing my eyes as I walked into the dimly lit kitchen with my head down. The voices stopped. I went to look up, feeling myself get shoved and pinned against the wall, and a hand slapping my over my mouth.

Now, I was very much wide awake.

My eyes darted towards the two, seeing that they definitely were not Dream nor Phil, but they were...those men. The two that haunted my nightmares, the two that ruined my fucking childhood.

My eyes watered and my heart pounded. I couldn't advert my gaze from their evil faces. I couldn't yell or scream because my mouth was covered and there was a knife at my throat, and I was too scared to even try to move.

"Hey, that Lucas kid was right! You have changed quite a bit, haven't you?" One asked.

Wait, Lucas? I thought he was nice now.

"Oh, yeah, he's been lying to you. Been helping us get to you. You should've remembered to turn off your location on Snap for him, whatever 'Snap' is." The other laughed.

I knew I shouldn't have trusted Lucas. Messaging me after five years, just acting all sweet? Of course that's fucking suspicious. I'm just an idiot. I need to quit trusting people.

"My, my, you've grown. It's been so long, hasn't it?" The one pinning me to the wall said. He then exhaled. "Well, I guess we better get going, shouldn't we?" He asked.

Panic rose in my chest. They're taking me...again? I thought, I can't do that a second time! I'll surly die.

"You make a sound, you're dead, got it?" He asked, thought, it was more of a statement. I hesitated for a moment before shakily nodding. "Oh, wow, you're...a lot more obedient than expected." "That's because she's scared of us, dumbass." The other rolled his eyes.