ⵊ'ᴍ A Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Sɪᴄᴋ Rɪɢʜᴛ Nᴏᴡ, Bᴜᴛ ⵊ Sᴡᴇᴡʀ

TW// cussing, talk of family death, Misgendering, deadnaming, some talk of bullying

Tubbo's POV
a few days later

I was sat on the sofa in the sitting room, silently listening to Wilbur and Tommy talk while Techno scrolled on his phone just as silent as I was. Phil was in the kitchen after taking a call. Or, making a call. I'm not sure who ringed who.

"Alesha, what do you think?" Tommy suddenly asked. I looked up at him. "S-Sorry, Hm?" I questioned. "What do you think on what we should watch?" He repeated. I then noticed he had the remote pointed to the television and was on Netflix or something.

I shrugged. I didn't really watch television in the past.

"You have any movies you like?" Wilbur asked. "Uhm...I dunno, I- I didn't watch much television before...you know." I chewed on the inside of my lip. He nodded in response. "Well when you watched television, what did you watch?" Tommy asked.

I thought for a moment.

"My- My sister made me watch uhm...what was that called..." I asked myself, "Oh! She made me watch The Greatest Showman with her a lot. It was like, her favorite movie." I lightly chuckled at the memory.

There were so many times that I had refused to watch the movie with her after I got tired with it. How I wish I had said 'yes' to her all of those times. Now, I would do anything to go back in time and watch The Greatest Showman with her just one last time.

"Oo, I like that movie." Wilbur said. "That's because you're obsessed with music and history." Tommy rolled his eyes. "Hey, now, no need to get personal." Wilbur pretend pouted. "Wilbur, we all know you watch Hamilton before you go to bed at night, or at least fall asleep listening to the sound track." Techno budded in, his eyes still fixed on his phone.

Tommy pointed at Wilbur, laughing loud.

Wilbur just rolled his eyes, snatching the remote from Tommy and searching up the movie.

Time skip

We were just a little ways into the movie, and it was at the part where Barnum and the girl, whatever her name is, are kids and singing that one song while in the abandoned mansion house place.

I remembered how Lani made me sing this with her every time it was on. She loved the movie, but she adored the soundtrack. I had to sing just about every song with her, but this one was her favorite.

I quietly hummed the tune to myself, sure that nobody could hear me.

"Sing it, girl!" Tommy suddenly said. I stopped breathing for a second, looking over at him, as he was just right next to me on the sofa. He exhaled. "Fine. I'll sing too."

"'Cause every night, I lie in bed! The brightest colors fill my head!" He practically screamed the lyrics, grabbing my hands. "A million dreams are keeping me awake!" I sang back, though quieter.

"I think of what the world could be!"

"A vision of the one I see!"

"A million dreams is all it's gonna take~!"

"Oh, a million dreams for the world we're gonna make." We both finished the verse in unison, falling into a giggling fit. I don't know why we were laughing, nothing about this was really funny. Maybe it was just our stupidity, or maybe our shitty singing? Well, Tommy's shitty singing. I'd consider myself a pretty ok singer. Tommy is alright.

I looked over wiping the tears of laughter from my eyes. I saw Techno looking at me with a small, barely visible smile. I felt a ting in my heart as I realized how much I had just spoke, how loud I had just been.