Hɪs Mɪɴᴅ ⵊs ⵊɴ A Dɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ Pʟᴀᴄᴇ

TW// cussing, overbinding, hinting at past trauma, kidnapping mention, scars
Is that all?

Tubbo's POV
a few weeks later (iz meetup day)

The lot of us were on a plane, and about to land. Not all of us could get on the same plane, so Nikki, Ranboo, and Purpled took a separate plane and meet us at the airport. I had never been to America, and I was pretty excited. I had everything I needed packed, along with some weighted dinosaur plush that Phil had bought for a me a few years back. Apparently it helped with anxiety and stuff, and it did work, actually.

"Passengers, this is your captain speaking. Would everyone please fasten their seatbelts as we are about to land." A voice said over the speakers in the plane.

A few minutes later, we were landed. The five of us exited the plane together and went to go retrieve our luggage. As we stood there, waiting for all of our bag to come around, Phil spoke.

"Tubbo, you've been wearing your binder for a twelve hour flight. That's already not safe, but I'll let you wear it for the rest of the day here so nobody will know. I shouldn't let you do that, but it's already kind of late here because of the time zones." Phil said. I exhaled, putting my Ah d over my heart. "Thank fuck, I thought you were gonna make me take it off." I laughed under my breath. "Mhm. You're gonna be wearing it a lot here so just be careful, alright?" "I will be."

I had made sure to wear longer sleeves today to cover the many year old scars lingering on my arms. They were much more faint now that they were older, but they were still noticeable.

A few minutes later, we spotted Ranboo, Nikki, and Purpled so we jogged to them. Then, the lot of us were found by Dream.

"Hey, guys! How's it going?" He greeted us with a smile. God damn, he was a lot taller than me. "Hey, mate, we're good, we're good." Phil replied, giving Dream a man hug. Cringeee. "Why'd you all come together?" Dream asked. "Just...planned it out that way for the funnies." Phil said.

While the adults chatted for a while, the rest of us just stood there awkwardly, waiting to leave. Like when your dad runs into a work buddy in the middle of the shop and you stand there for three hours while they talk about mechanics and their wives.

My phone buzzed, and I picked it up to see a text from Ranboo. This phone was an actual one, not the one from the foster system. I still had that phone, though, because I hadn't yet been adopted by Phil, I was still being fostered. We just never talked about adoption. I was still a Smith.

-
Oh Great Ranbus 👑

How long do you bet we're gonna stand here?

At least ten minutes
Bet you ten pounds

Deal, I say no more
than 5 minutes 🫱

🤝

-

I looked up from my phone at Ranboo, smiling. They smiled back, quietly giggling.

"What're you two lovebirds laughing at?" Tommy asked. "Tommy!" I scoffed, slapping his arm. "Tommy, leave Tubbo alone. We should probably go." Phil said. "Yeah, follow me, my van will fit us all." Dream replied. "Is Dweamy kidnapping us?" Wilbur asked, giving Phil puppy dog eyes. "Shush, Wilbur." Phil glanced towards me for a short second.

I mouthed, it's fine. Phil gave me a look like he was asking if I was actually ok, to which I nodded.

"Alright, les go!" Dream clapped his hands together.