"I love you Y/n Brooks. Forever."

A low sigh escapes my lips as the sound of the bell rings at the front door. I blink and glance to it as Aunt May hurries out from the kitchen with the pizza boxes and paper plates. She sets them on the coffee table that's up by the tv before hurrying towards the door.

"Is that Hailee?" Penny asks with excitement in her voice. My head turns from the door and to Penny who's giving me these puppy dog exited eyes as I shrug giving a small smile. I cup my hands together and look back towards the door as Aunt May opens it and there I see a smiling, nervous looking Hailee. I bite my lip and look away and around the living room.

We had just finished reorganizing to give the room a more cozy, roomy feel. Blankets and pillows covered the floor and the comfy big L shape couch that I'm currently sat on. The coffee table was moved to the tv so it was out of our way. It's usually where all the food and snacks sit. There's a tiny table at both ends of the couch for our drinks to sit.

"Now now. Take your jacket off. Set your purse there and take off your shoes. Make yourself at home," Aunt May speaks warmly, welcoming. I look back at the door seeing Hailee now inside with the door close. The image of Penny running past me and to Hailee causes me to stand up walking a bit towards Hailee.

"Oh- Hey Penny," Hailee giggles as the young girl wraps her arms around the singer. I stand back a bit, keeping distance watching as the door interact. It was cute seeing the way Penny interacted with Hailee. And how Hailee was so open to Penny. My lips curve upwards into a smile.

Penny and Hailee pull away as Aunt May walks away and looks at me. Eyeing me before gesturing towards Hailee with her head as she heads to the kitchen. I nod and look to Hailee who's being led towards me by Penny.

"Y/n, where is Hailee sitting?" Penny asks and I soft chuckle escapes my lips, looking at Hailee before back at the young girl.

"I think that's really up for Hailee to decide don't you think?" I ask, with a smile. Penny thinks about it. Her eyes switching from me to Hailee before nodding and tossing up her hands.

"Okay yeah I guess so. Can you sit with me though? The blankets on the ground are really comfy and the pillows. You'll have to take off your shoes though," Penny said glancing down at Hailee's feet. I chuckle slightly and cross my arms over my chest as Hailee nods, walks back to the door and slips off her shoes. I look away from her and to Penny giving her a look. She looks back at me and winks and a confused look smears over me.

"Alright, so what movies are we watching?" Hailee asks walking back over to us. I turn my head towards her. She wears a warm smile. Her eyes looking between Penny and I as Penny reaches forward and takes Hailee's hand once more. We all get to the blankets on the floor. I gently smile and stand there, shoving my hands into my sweatpants pockets as Penny and Hailee sit down on the floor.

My lips curve into a smile, gently watching the two interact. That's when my eyes take in Hailee. She wore some rock band t-shirt and black sweatpants. Her hair was down. There was nothing done to it. It was natural. She looks beautiful. She always does.

"Hey Y/n, can you-" I tear my eyes from Hailee and to Aunt May who has loads of stuff in her hands. My eyes go wide and I hurry over, taking some of the stuff from her. "Thank you dear. Let's set it on the table and maybe move it so we don't have us blocking the tv when someone wants something."