two: pet clinic

"Wake up!" A voice shouts as a pillow slams down onto me

"Wake up!" A voice shouts as a pillow slams down onto me. I jump a bit but lay back down, my eyes slowly trying to peak open. "You seriously have a lot to explain dude."

"J.J it's fucking early," I respond, opening up my eyes enough to see the girl fully clothed and staring down at me.

"It's actually 8:35 in the morning. Okay true early but-" J.J pauses causing my eyes to close for a second then reopen seeing her put her phone up close. "I took a video of you at the bar last night. You met Hailee Steinfeld and Niall Horan. You lucky bitch."

"J.J please leave," I say closing my eyes again.

"I can't. You're in my bed," J.J says and my eyes pop open, pushing myself up. My eyes grow wide as I look around seeing the familiar yet unfamiliar room. "Don't panic, you were pretty wasted and tried to fight the taxi driver, so I said I'd take you home."

"Did I hurt the taxi driver? I'm not going to get sued right?" I ask pushing myself up and sliding out of the bed. A low sigh escapes my lips feeling my feet hit the hard wood floor. I glance down and see myself in my jeans and my sports bra. "How'd my shirt get off?"

"You threw it at me when we got into the house," J.J responds, and I nod. "I mean you complained how hot it was and then slipped it off and threw it at me before running to the fridge to get ice cream. Did meeting Hailee Steinfeld and Niall Horan do a toll on your little brain?"

"No, it didn't. I barely remember it." I look at the girl who gives me a smug smile as I raise a brow questioning her. "Okay I got to go."

"Really? You know you could stay, eat breakfast, hang out." I nod and look for my shirt spotting it on the bean bag chair. I grab it and slip it on over my head. "I don't know why you don't just move in with Mika and I."

"Same reason Gwen hasn't moved in. Privacy," I respond grabbing my phone and keys. "Look if anything comes up text me, alright. We have the next week off and I promised my cousin I'd help out."

"You and your promises. What about the promise you made with-"

"If you say her name, I will commit murder, no hesitation," I say cutting my band mate off and holding up my finger. A chuckle escapes J.J as she holds up her hands in defense.

"Okay fine. I'll text you later. Have fun working in some pet place!" J.J exclaims, and I don't even make a comment back. I toss up my hand and head for the door, pulling out my phone. A low sigh escapes my lips seeing a text from my little cousin. I open it up walking down the stairs.

Penny: Are you coming?
Papi told me you were back in California!

A small smile spreads to my lips picking up my head as I get to the bottom of the steps and spot a just now waking up Mika.

"Bye Mika!" I toss up my hand at the worn-out looking girl. Her head flies up, dazed but waves.

"I'm gonna be sick," she says, and a slight chuckle escapes my lips seeing her go to get up but fall right back down onto the couch. My eyes roll as I walk past. This being a typical thing when the band goes out partying. I head to the front door and walk out, spotting my car. Before tour we all drive to Mika and J.J's place since two of the four members live together. It's sort of just easier this way.