four: VMA's part I

"God, this is tight!" J

"God, this is tight!" J.J exclaims immediately causing my eyes to lift from my phone locking eyes with J.J in a beautiful sparkling black dress. I cock my head to the side, standing up and sliding my phone into my pant pocket.

"Tight but beautiful," I say, glancing her over respectfully as she flips her head to me, our eyes locking. Her hair was curled bouncing as she turned to lock our eyes. A small awkward smile inches to my lips as I shrug. "What? I can't compliment you?"

"You can I just, you never compliment me? Or well anyone in that matter," J.J responds pointing to the back of her. "Zip me all the way up please?"

I nod my head slowly and walk over, hearing my dress shoes click against the floor. My head glances down and I eye the black shoes before picking up my head at J.J. I stand behind her, her eyes focused on herself in the mirror as I reach up and grab the zipper, carefully zipping it up. When I finish, I step back and off to the side, looking into the mirror to find J.J covering a smile. I eye her curiously but shrug it off as I hear a phone start to ring. But it wasn't mine. It wasn't buzzing in my pant pocket. J.J screeches, reaching forward and answering the call as a low sigh escapes my lip walking away and over to the couch, taking a seat again. My eyes linger on the girl as she talks to Mika, who's literally downstairs. Could have just walked up here.

"Yep, we're coming down now. Gwen here?" J.J speaks picking up her mini handbag and phone. I nod and stand following the girl out. However, when she exits the room, I pause catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror. A small smile spreads to my lips as I look myself over.

(Your suit)

(Your suit)

A dark maroon suit and black dress shoes. My hair was messy but a good messy seeming as I had just gotten it cut yesterday. The sides had a fade, the back was buzzed while the top sat full of hair. A small smile pierces my lips doing one last glance over before finally exiting the room.

I head down the hall and then down the stairs finding Gwen and her boyfriend with matching black dress and suit with red sparkles. Mika matched with J.J, slightly. The design of the dresses was the same but J.J wore a black one with maroon sparkles and Mika wore a maroon with black sparkles. We all sort of coordinated to match, not really wanting to be like some bands that didn't.