Chapter 15: - PETE: -

Start from the beginning

"Pete, you can't do this to the poor man" Porsche said and Pete who was feeling a lot better now looked strongly at Porsche.

"Porsche, I told you I was going to do this, and I will stick with my decision" Pete said and Porsche nodded. Even Tankhun and the rest of the family was wondering why Vegas was there.

"Papa, Vegas is suspicious" Tankhun told his father in front of Pete, making Petes heart ache.

"Aay, just leave him. He didn't do anything to bother you" Korn said.

"His presence bothers me Papa" Tankhun said and pouted.

"Why, isn't this what you wanted, think of it as kidnapping him" Korn said.

"And if he leaves?" Tankhun said.

"Think of it as him escaping" Korn said and Tankhun clapped his hands.

"Oh my god, my dream has finally come true. I finally kidnapped that bastard of a guy!!!" Tankhun said. "I feel so proud of myself, lets go Pete!"

Tankhun dragged Pete out of the room and then they sat in the bodyguard lounge with Porsche and Aat.

'We should do something to celebrate" Tankhun said and everyone scratched their heads. Aat and Porsche looked at each other with a smirk.

"How about we go out?" Porsche recommended and Pete was actually excited about the idea because he was feeling so down, he needed a new scenery and to drink.

'Out!?" Tankhun thought. "I think not!"

"Come on Tankhun, it will be super fun" Porsche said with his mischievous smile.

"First of all, who are you?" Tankhun said. "I don't even know you"

"I am Pete's friend" Porsche said and Tankhun gave a distasteful look.

"Right..." Tankhun said and then Porsche nudged Pete to talk to Tankhun. Pete really wanted to go out of the house for a changed so he agreed.

"Mister Tankhun" Pete said and looked really down; everyone knows Pete is Tankhuns favorite bodyguard. "I have just recovered from my sickness and I feel like I want to do something different"

"What" Tankhun was shocked. "So you don't want to watch A Tale of a Thousand Stars with me?"

"We watched it 5 times already" Pete said with the cutest expression on his face.

"But we are on the good part!!!" Tankhun nagged. Pete sighed and looked away.

"I guess... we can" Pete looked down and Tankhun got up and put his hands on his hips.

"Fine! We will go outside to celebrate Pete's recovery!" Tankhun said and everyone cheered. "But first I need to change!"

Everyone got up in excitement including Pol and Arm and everyone changed out of their normal bodyguard uniform, and into regular pants and t-shirts but Tankhun had to make it extra dramatic. He wore a pink suit, with sparkly gloves and shoes and he had sparkly glasses as well, many of them sighed but they went alone with it because they really wanted to get out.

They all arrived at Hum bar owned by Jade Yok and entered the store already catching attention from many people there. Jade saw Porsche and immediately ran to him. "Ayy Porsche!!! Where have you been"

"Jade, you look as lovely as ever" Porsche said and smiled as he kissed her hand. She turned to look at the rest of the group and was surprised when she saw Tankhun.

"And who is this... he looks so weird" Jade whispered to Porsche, Porsche shook his head and leaned in closer to whisper something else.

"He is a very important person" Porsche said. "My boss"