Chapter 27: Team Reconnaissance

Start from the beginning

Forcing the horses to ride to the left side in an open field.

"They're evading, we'll go after em." The MH-6 Little Bird said over the radio.

The AH-6 and MH-6 Little Birds began to chase them.

"Surrender or be Eliminated!" The pilot of the AH-6 Little Bird shouted at a speaker

"Sons of bitches, we aren't surrendering to you fucks!" Leo shouted, as he released an arrow from his bow at the MH-6 Little Bird.

It simply bounced off the Helicopter.

The pilot and co-pilot looked at each other, amused from the attack.

"Did he really do that?" The co-pilot asked.

"Yep, he did." The pilot answered.

The MH-6 in retaliation shot out a missile at his horse, killing him and the horse instantly.

"Welp, that's definitely a warning eh?" The pilot said sarcastically.

"Heh, yep that'll show em." The co-pilot answered.

The rest of the Oprichnina's after they just saw their comrade get blow to bits by a single magical spell by the small black iron pegasi began to panic, as a result they're horses crashed between each other, making them drop to the ground.

The other helicopters then landed around them, surrounding the Oprichininas.

The Oprichninas, realizing they were surrounded, quickly readied their weapons.

The Navy Seals, dressed in their classic AOR2 navy camouflage, disembarked from the helicopters, their weapons at the ready.

One of the Navy Seals, a tall man with a beard, shouted at the Oprichninas in a mix of English and Saderan language.