𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

Comenzar desde el principio

"well i'm choosing to exist in the positive." stella addressed. "keep me posted." she nodded to faye and plastered a large smile on her face as she walked away.

terra quickly said goodbye and also went off. flora linked arms with faye and aisha. "so... just the three of us, shall we try some real human interactions?" she asked.

"i'm not a robot." aisha sarcastically smiled.

faye let out an awkward laugh. "yeah... i'm not a human interaction type of girl."

"faye, you'll be with us it's okay." flora told her. "please." she smiled.

faye rolled her eyes. "okay. fine." she huffed.

"yay!" flora gave faye a bright smile and the three girls began walking together.

the girls were only walking for a few minutes and flora had already greeted half the people there.

"how are you so comfortable right now?" aisha asked.

"mhm. practice." flora replied, faye and aisha sent her a look, asking for an explanation. "when we were in linphea, i got dragged to a lot of fundraiser things with my parents. you just have to remember all these adults were our age at one point."

faye shrugged. "true, but it doesn't mean i will be speaking to anyone else tonight."

aisha let out a small gasp. "aimee leroy." the girl pointed to a woman in a red dress, speaking to some other people. "her, i have to talk to her."

two of the people walked away and revealed gray, making aisha roll her eyes. "of course."

gray said goodbye to aimee leroy and headed over to faye, aisha and flora, he pulled out a card from his jacket and handed it to aisha and walked away.

"is that..." flora spoke.

"a notecard. on aimee leroy." aisha finished flora's sentence.

"aw, that's kinda grossly cute." faye pouted at aisha.

"oh!" flora let out a small gasp. "marry him!" she added resting her head on aisha's shoulder.

flora's smile faded when sebastian came up to the girls. "faye, you look lovely." the man said, pulling the girl into a side hug.

"thanks, seb." faye smiled. "you look like shit." she grinned.

sebastian rolled his eyes. "we need to talk." he said sternly, nodding his head into a secluded area. "over here. come on."

the girls nodded and followed sebastian.

"you need to get bloom." sebastian whispered to the girls.

"she's with rosalind still." faye replied. "aisha text her, me and flora will try to get her attention."

flora nodded, taking faye's hand and walking to where they could see bloom. "shit." faye cursed. "maybe i could shock her?"

"no, definitely don't do that." flora replied. "come on."

faye and flora walked back to aisha and sebastian. "she still hasn't left rosalind's side." faye told the man.

"she isn't going to." sebastian sighed. "she's seated next to rosalind at the banquet."

"of course she is." faye groaned, if her father was still headmaster of the specialists she'd have to go to the banquet as well.

"so she cant go to the east wing?" flora asked.

sebastian shook his head. "no." he stayed silent for a moment. "but it's not the end of the world as long as somebody else does." the man's eyes flickered between the three girls.

"looks like we're up." aisha spoke to faye and flora.

"are you sure we shouldn't wait?" flora asked, slightly panicked.

sebastian shook his head again. "no you have to move quickly, bloom is powerful. if rosalind accesses that power, she could vaporise the entire room or control minds-"

"we got it, seb." faye stopped the man.

"rosalind plus bloom equals bad news." aisha added.

"you know faye i'm surprised she doesn't want you either." sebastian looked down at the girl.

faye's eyebrows furrowed. "me? why me?" she asked.

"faye, your mum was one of the most powerful air fairies alive. there's no doubt when she passed that she didn't pass all her magic to you." the man explained. "i don't think you've tapped into it all yet."

faye's eyes widened. "i have more magic to tap into?" she asked in shock. "what the fuck."

"we can sort that out later, faye." sebastian told the girl. "but you three need to get the east wing as soon as possible." he added quickly before walking away.