Yunxi deliberately paused her tone, and found that everyone was listening to her attentively. She guessed the reason, and said with a smile, "I didn't plan to come to the banquet tonight, but you are so warm and happy to invite me. I think , if you don't come, wouldn't it hurt everyone's heart? But if you come, what can I say? Well, let's not talk about it, I... also have a dream. Everyone's dream has come true, do you want to listen to me? What is your dream?"

"My dream is to open a restaurant like Xiangsheli. When I came in just now, wow, it looks like the French royal palace in the era of my mother star. It is so beautiful and dazzling! There is such a large restaurant You can dance and sing in the venue, but the only thing missing is the dishes here, which are a bit unsatisfactory. If I open a restaurant, I will make up for this little deficiency so that everyone in the capital can taste the delicious food I cook."

Yunxi "Joyfully" finished. The atmosphere in the audience was a bit awkward, but they looked at each other immediately, and the happy atmosphere was restored, and everyone started singing and dancing again, "Lin Tianer, it's great to have dreams! May your dreams come true."

"Thank you!"

Yun Xi waved his hand, thanked those who toasted, and sat on the seat, acting as a wallflower the whole time, smiling and watching everyone entertain.

"Hey, you were too blunt just now." Li Liu was very dissatisfied, "These people went bankrupt and abandoned everything for the capital star's household registration. You say 'Xiangsheli' and want them to work for you for half your life. Is it too black-hearted!"

"Believe it or not, those who have not passed the review also hope that I will be black-hearted?" Yunxi replied, muttering, "Great kindness is like great hatred. Although I don't say a word or two Take the advice to heart, but they will always remember that I changed the fate of their family. Isn't this a great kindness?"

"I can have nothing I want, just smile and wave my hands and don't care. But who among them thinks my posture is too beautiful , It's too untrue, what if one day you ask for compensation but you can't repay, what should you do if you have malicious intentions?"

Although I don't believe that anyone in this group of people can hurt her, but psychological damage... is also a kind of damage, right? Avoid it if you can.

She has made her claim - a restaurant. Those who want to repay, will spare no effort to repay, those who don't want to repay, and those who can't repay at this stage, it doesn't matter. She didn't really want to, anyway.

There is no time limit, no place limit, or even no limit to the venue. There is only one big and broad concept "Lin Tianer's dream", waiting for these people to realize it.

Li Liu thinks that Yunxi is unreasonable, she has gained countless favors, as long as she makes a little contact and develops, she will become a network! Who said that new residents are useless, new residents will be helped by new policies! When this group of people takes root, the help they can provide is by no means comparable to that of a small restaurant!

"Forget it, you can do whatever you like."

After getting along for a long time, there is a life-saving grace in the middle, but the relationship between Yunxi and Li Liu is ordinary, and the three views of the two are too far apart. In other words, Li Liu often disliked him, but now he left a word and went out to dance.

It was also at this time that Suoan pushed open the door of Xiangsheli.

People singing and dancing will not stop celebrating because of unexpected visitors. Today is their big day, comparable to all new students! But this unexpected guest looks familiar, wait, take another look, another look?

The dancers stopped unconsciously.

The jumping companion was surprised, and also looked up, his limbs became stiff with fright.

The spread of the plague was nothing more than that. People who saw Suoan became stiff, pale, and panicked. Could it be that their repeated applications for household registration were not counted? Damn it!

The crowd automatically separated a passage for Suoan to pass through. Suo An smelled all kinds of wine, flowers, and the complex scent of women's makeup and powder, and walked past with a serious expression. Obviously his appearance is rare and handsome, but almost no girls cast amazed and admiring eyes on him.

Suo An walked straight in front of Yunxi, Yunxi stood up, and the two looked at each other without saying anything extra. Looking at each other, Yunxi felt Suo An's condemnation.

She was depressed for a while, why should she be condemned?

Then she felt that she was inexplicable, and she didn't care what others thought of her. Just like Li Liu's attitude just now, does she mind? Don't worry about it at all!

Only Suo An, why did she get angry when Suo An frowned tightly, with a hint of disapproval in his eyes? She also replied with a rebellious gaze, "I'm just like this, what's wrong with you?" "My lord

, did you come to our banquet on purpose? The household registration and the home's property were sold, and those who couldn't be sold were given away. Now I want to go back, but I can't go back."

"Yes, if you don't succeed, you will succeed! We all hold that we must succeed. You can't cut off the livelihood of our family!"

Yunxi couldn't bear the noise of these people, and said, "Don't worry, your household registration application has been approved , can be found on Skynet, and the rest is nothing more than some procedures, which are slow, but will not go backwards. In the future, unless you commit a serious crime, or the household registration reform system occurs in Capital Star, no one will be able to deprive you of your identity."

" Ah, that's great!"

More than one winked. When they found out that Suo An didn't come to trouble everyone, but Yunxi, they were more than relieved? But thinking about Yunxi being everyone's benefactor, it's not good to watch her benefactor being entangled by a big shot, but to stand by and do nothing.

Do they really want to confront the inspector Suo An? Forget it, they are newcomers, and it's not worthwhile to offend the big shots in the court. Uh, no, it's not that they're ungrateful! Doesn't this endanger the life of the benefactor? They, don't go to participate in the personal grievances between the two!

Suo An didn't care what other people thought, he stepped forward, took Yunxi's hand, pulled Yunxi to a hidden corner in Xiangshe, and asked her in a low voice, "You actually joined the army? I haven't seen you, you made such a big decision?"

"What's the matter? Do you still need your permission?"

"That's not what I mean." Suoan frowned in annoyance, "Do you know the system of the army? It is the duty of soldiers to obey orders. Once you enlist in the army, your rank can only start from the lowest step by step. Anyone who is higher than you I can order you! The military training at the beginning was the easiest, but in the later stage, who didn't shed a few layers of skin? That kind of suffering..."

"What's wrong with that kind of suffering? Can it be more bitter than despair?" Yunxi asked back.

"I thought you would cherish your life more." Suo An was full of sadness. "After experiencing those, you know the value of life better than anyone else. Don't you want to enjoy life? Why are you always associated with some dangerous things?" Together. For example, this time, you help those people revise their applications. Do you know that people have noticed you? If someone asks you for help again, will you refuse or agree?"

"Do you know the consequences of rejection? How many people from other galaxies In order to obtain the household registration of the capital star, people can use any means!"