2: Anna Kendrick x Reader (Fem)

Y/N was a hardworking young woman who ran a small sandwich shop in the heart of the LA. She had been running the shop for years now and had developed a reputation for serving delicious and unique sandwiches.

One day, a brunette woman walked into Y/N's shop and approached the counter. Her name was Anna Kendrick, a famous actress and singer but Y/N had no idea who she was.

"Hi, can I have a normal sandwich, please?" Anna asked with a smile.

"Sure thing, what would you like on it?" Y/N replied, busy preparing the sandwich.

"Just a classic BLT, please," Anna replied, sounding amused.

Y/N prepared the sandwich and handed it to Anna, who took a bite and smiled. "This is delicious," she said, "What's your secret?"

"Oh, just a special sauce that I came up with," Y/N replied, blushing a little.

"Well, keep up the good work," Anna said, as she paid for her sandwich and left the shop.

Y/N watched as Anna walked out of the door, completely unaware of who she had just served. Little did Y/N know, Anna had been amused that she didn't recognize her and had decided to come back again.

And so, Anna started visiting Y/N's shop more often, each time trying new and unique sandwich combinations. Y/N, who was completely unaware of Anna's identity, was always excited to hear Anna's latest sandwich request.

"How about a sandwich with peanut butter, banana, and honey?" Anna suggested with a playful smile on her face.

"Sure thing," Y/N replied, intrigued by the unusual combination. "I've never tried that before, but I'm willing to give it a shot."

As Y/N prepared the sandwich, she and Anna struck up a conversation. They talked about the city, their favorite foods, and their interests. Y/N found herself drawn to Anna's warm personality and quick wit.

One day, Anna showed up at Y/N's shop with her friends Brittany Snow, Chrissie Fit, and Kelley Jakle in tow. They were in the hometown while taking a break from work and Anna had convinced them to visit Y/N's shop.

"Hi, I'm Brittany," said Brittany, extending her hand.

"Hi, I'm Chrissie," said Chrissie, following suit.

"And I'm Kelley," said Kelley, rounding out the introductions.

Y/N was a little nervous but tried to keep her cool. She didn't want to come across as an inexperienced shopkeeper.

"So, Anna's been telling us about your sandwiches," said Brittany, with a smile. "She's been coming here a lot lately."

"I love trying new things," said Anna, shrugging.

"She's been ordering some pretty strange combinations, though," said Y/N, looking at Anna with amusement.

"Hey, I like to keep things interesting," replied Anna, with a smirk.

Y/N and Anna's friends chatted for a while, with Y/N serving up some of her most popular sandwiches. They all agreed that Y/N's sandwiches were some of the best they had ever tasted.

As the day went on and the group finished their sandwiches, they started talking about Anna's frequent visits to Y/N's shop.

"Why do you keep coming back here, Anna?" asked Brittany, curious.

"I don't know, I just love the sandwiches and the company," replied Anna, with a shrug.

"But don't you think it's time to tell Y/N how you feel?" asked Chrissie, with a mischievous grin.