30.

Taehyung and Jungkook decided to celebrate their 100 days of togetherness at Jungkook's place since his parents were out of town due to business purpose.

Jungkook waited for Taehyung to arrive home. Nothing special was planned but a simple movie date and a dinner which probably Jungkook prepared with so much of love and effort since Taehyung always enjoyed his food.

The sound of the car stopping infront of Jungkook's place took his attention. He went to open the door just to see Taehyung walking with a box in his hands.

Both of them had a smile on their face. No sooner did Taehyung arrive, Jungkook pecked his rosey lips.

"Hey hey," Taehyung said freeing himself from Jungkook's grip.

"I could've picked you up. I was going to come anyway," Jungkook had his signature pout but Taehyung just smacked his head and walk forward. Jungkook watched him with his confused look.

"I brought us a cake and some drinks," Taehyung spoke keeping the box on the table nearby as if he could read Jungkook's mind.

"Tae I'll just freshen and come alright? You may set up the theater meanwhile, if you wish." Taehyung nodded. He went towards the store where the things were.

Taehyung became familiar with the environment. Jungkook's house was basically his house too. He could blindly go and bring whatever he needs because he knew where the things are placed.

Jungkook came to their mini theater which he recently made since Taehyung always wanted to watch movie whenever he was with Jungkook.

Luckily, his parents didn't say anything but loved his idea as they could also watch movie sometimes.

Jungkook was half naked with towel hung on his neck. He was drying his hair with his hands but the water droplets didn't help at all. The smell of Jungkook's soap filled the room and Taehyung immediately knew his presence in the room.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung from behind as Taehyung was searching for a movie in Jungkook's laptop. They finished alomst every movie.

"Hey love?" Jungkook spoke huskily near Taehyung's ear. Even after knowing how much power he had on Taehyung, Jungkook still liked teasing him.

"Kook not again," Taehyung warned still focusing on the screen.

"Let's not watch movie night. How about we make our own?" Taehyung gasped. He turned back completely facing Jungkook who has a mischievous smirk on his face.

No one can ever understand how that innocent little guy can change into a whole daddy thing.

"I bet we can make it better too," Jungkook state making Taehyung go all red. You may call it blush and I might agree.

Jungkook threw his towel on the couch that was there and started kissing Taehyung who had no idea what was going on but it didn't take any longer for Taehyung to kiss him back.

Everything that was happening was out of lust but then it showed the appreciation and love. Jungkook made sure he was gentle with Taehyung because he was so fertile as fuck, even the thought of hurting Taehyung made Jungkook suffer.

The night was just a part of what they imagined before the start of their relationship and it was truly the best night ever. Things that just happen in fictions were happening to them. Everything happened like a blink of an eye, them texting eachother being all unknown, suddenly getting into relationship and now, spending night together.

Jungkook slowly pushed Taehyung backward towards the single bed that was placed there. Jungkook never knew this bed would be that important to him since he disagreed to keep it there when his mother insisted but now, he wasn't regretting.

Their eyes showed lust or maybe need. Taehyung never wanted to rush in this relationship but he couldn't stop his feelings when the Jeon Jungkook was infront of him, he could never utter anything.

Their moans echoes to each other's mouth. Taehyung could feel himself getting wet at how hungrily and intensely jungkook pleasures him with his tongue. His mind travels to how much pleasure that hot tongue can give him if it's between his legs.

-

"You were fucking great," Jungkook exclaimed being proud of his boyfriend who was beside him, all naked with just a thin blanket covering them. Taehyung couldn't speak anything rather than smiling at Jungkook's compliment.

Taehyung was peacefully resting in Jungkook's embrace. Jungkook understood how tired Taehyung must be since it was their first sexual intercourse and ofcourse it has to be great, memorable and also intense.

Both of them had some moment of silence, only their breaths being heard but then, the sound of notification echoed in the room.

Jungkook's phone was on charge so it was basically Taehyung's phone. Jungkook lazily picked up the phone that was on the table and unlocked the pin code, boyfriend goals.

He actually never wanted to ask Taehyung about his relationship with other males but that one guy always made Jungkook doubt Taehyung's loyalty.

Right, the message from Jimin.

Taehyung had his eyes shut and peacefully resting in Jungkook arm while Jungkook read their previous conversations.

Taehyung was always a cheerful person. Even without knowing what he was saying, he would speak randomly just to make other person happy. He was known for his bright side.

Jungkook wanted to believe that Taehyung and other male are just friends but the way they flirted with eachother made it seem otherwise.

How Jimin used to call Taehyung with sweet names and every night call and Taehyung too didn't say anything. Jungkook missed something or it was Taehyung who didn't say anything at all.

He waited for the right moment to talk, talk about that Jimin guy because both of them were too tired for a discussion.