A Broken Diamond

Punz was looking out his front door because he saw a strange light earlier and now hears talking, though he can't quite figure out who it is.

"What are you doing?"

Punz jumped and turned around to see Wilbur standing there behind him. "Oh my goodness- you scared me Wil"

Wilbur gave him an apologetic smile "sorry, I didn't mean to send you didn't answer my question"

"It's alright" Punz said as he looked back to the front of his house "I saw a strange light earlier and I'm curious what it is since there's talking now"

"Why haven't you gone over there to check it out?" Wilbur asked, leaning against the open doorway.

"I don't know, maybe there's a mob down there planning to attack or something" Punz stated

"I doubt that the closest mob to do that is the endermen and they have little interest in us unless we make eye contact," Wilbur explained. He got off the doorway and grabbed one of Punz's hands "come on, let's go figure it out together. It shouldn't be bad" He said, starting to lead Punz to the talking.

Punz thought about it for a second before following Wilbur by his side.

Once they got to the front of the house and on the prime path that ran in front of it, they saw Puffy with Callahan and they were talking with BBH and Skeppy, but they didn't look right. Something told the two that they weren't their BBH and Skeppy. Bad's standing there with his arms folded just staring in pure judgements while Skeppy's listening and occasionally responding to what Puffy says as he toys with Gemma's dog tag

Puffy noticed them and waved.

Punz waved back with a very confused look on his face.

The second he had noticed the newcomers, Bad had switched to his full demon form and wrapped protectively around his Skeppy in a heartbeat. His tail whipped from side to side as a deep, threatening growl forced its way up his throat. The other Skeppy, as well as the wolf pup he held in his arms, yelped in surprise by the action. He was quick to readjust the black and red scarf wrapped around his throat as well as the headbox with an x over where his right eye would be before looking to see what had caused his demon’s sudden reaction. When he too had noticed who else was there, he shakingly leaned into his BBH.

Puffy was sorta surprised by this "whoa- Bad, calm down. Our Punz is nothing like yours"

"Wait- 'Our Punz'? What?" Wilbur questioned, very confused by the event. That's when he also realized that Callahan disappeared on them.

"What is going on?" Punz asked, being just as confused as Wilbur, who was still holding his hand.

Bad slammed his tail against the ground threateningly, his back arched almost like an irate cat. It would’ve been funny had he not been so threatening.

Puffy walked over to Wilbur and Punz "so Callahan told me that another Callahan needed a world or place for his Bad and Skeppy to stay in for a while to take a break from the stress of their own world"

Punz stayed still when Bad slammed his tail "oh- I understand it now, ok, but I'm assuming their Punz was not good"

Puffy nodded "yeah- and their Dream was worse"

"Oh- this will be an interesting day," Wilbur said.

As Puffy talked with them, Skeppy had hesitantly placed a hand on his Bad’s head, gaining his full attention. Slowly, he began petting his demon.

“It… It’s alright, Diamond…” Skeppy reassured shakingly. “I-I don’t think we’d be sent here if-if it wasn’t safe.”

Punz mentally noted how Skeppy was acting and easily saw similarities between him and Dream "I think they should meet our Dream, Skeppy acts in a similar way so I think they'll get along or at least understand each other" Punz suggested

The Mercenaries EagleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara