Once he walked in he saw Wilbur being surrounded by Purpled and Fundy. They were asking about Sophie and his wings. Wilbur looked at Punz for help. Punz nodded, saying that they'd help.

"Guys, calm down and give Wilbur some space, he just got back from being trapped in a small... room" as Punz walked closer to the group he noticed that Sophie had four eyes and the bottom to eyes were the color of lapis. He stood in shock after seeing that.

"Sorry dad," both Purpled and Fundy said in unison.

Wilbur sat on the couch with Sophie "I should answer the questions you guys have."

Yogurt climbed up on the couch and got a little up and personal in Sophie's face, then sniffed her. Their eyes sparkled as they made a small gasp "I have a tiny aunt!" he said with his tail wagging around excitedly.

Wilbur smiled "Yes you do, what's your name?" He asked, as he has never heard or seen Yogurt before.

"It's Yogurt, Grandpa!" The young snow fox said happily.

Wilbur looked directly at Fundy "I didn't know you had a kid Fundy"

Fundy laughed nervously "Yeah, they're adopted"

Wilbur shrugged "That's ok, now to explain my wings-"

Back to the beginning of L'manburg...

Dream was walking down the prime path while the sun rose into the sky, shedding its reddish gold light across the land, his motive to talk to Tommy about the discs. He happened to spot the familiar brunette with round wire glasses staring at his country. His big golden eagle wings shone in the sun's rays.

"Wilbur? What are you doing out here?" Dream asked, his voice booming unintentionally yet this never seemed to startle Wilbur.

"Out for some air while looking at my beautiful nation, Dream, and what do I owe for your presence this time?" Wilbur spoke,not even turning around to see who he was talking to.

Dream's fist tightened at his words."You do understand that this country has no independence, yes?" Dream saw Wilbur nod, an unreadable expression set on his face. "Why are you so insistent that this 'country' is yours then? It's nothing but a community with a name" Dream coldly stated.

His cold words didn't affect the determined leader. "You know not of what you speak, Dream. This is a country that has a future. I am their leader and we won't let people like you try and take this away from us." Wilbur's voice gave away the anger boiling in his veins. The slight twitching of his wings showed his built up anger.

Dream laughed. "I am the one who can give you independence. Not anybody else and not you either. Stop trying to play the hero." Dream sneered, stepping closer to the man. He silently slipped his hand into one of his pockets.

Wilbur didn't seem frightened. "Why would I want people like you who believe they have the power to try and take away my creations? That doesn't seem logical, does it Dream?" Wilbur smiled somehow calmly, trying not to escalate the situation.

Dream didn't see that, though. He hated how Wilbur says what he wants to get people to believe him. Dream stepped closer, hiding an open knife in plain sight. Wilbur did not move, as he was completely unaware of the danger that approached him from behind.

"It seems to me that you are just asking for a punch, Wilbur. I'll gladly give it." Dream laughed out behind his mask. Wilbur's face twisted into confusion before it was too late. All he felt was sharp searing pain as he fell to the ground, one of his wings laying right beside him. Dream felt no sympathy. "As I had said, you were asking for it and you got what you received." Dream walked off. He stopped for a second, smiling. "Oh, and, you won't be getting any independence from me unless you earn it, Wilbur." Dream continued walking as Wilbur lay there in pain.
(Thank you Azari for helping me with this bit)