The End? :}

There was heavy knocking on the door, I answered it to see a very stressed out Tubbo. "What's wrong Tubbo?". He was still catching his breath from running "I just saw a black slime and a bird person fly off with five FIVE of my nukes! NUKES! Punz! Nukes!" "what? How?" "I don't know!" "I mean they don't have the access cards/codes right?" Tubbo was silent. "Don't tell me they found that-" Tubbo nodded quietly. "We're fucked if those go off-" "yeah we are-" "we need to find them now" we were about to leave when sirens went off everywhere. I don't even know how that was possible. Then I saw five black dots dash across the sky, one was heading right to use.

Everything was black after the nuke hit, I thought I would respawn with my last two lives but those last two lives were spent horribly. The respawn area had been near one of the nukes' craters and was full of deadly radiation and high levels of it too. My body was in extreme pain, I screamed for help but the server was dead silent, everyone else had lost their lives before me. I couldn't move my body or the pain would worsen. Radiation burns covered every inch of my skin, it started to rain. The water droplets evaporated on my skin and the ground surrounding me. I could barely recognize the location I was in. I felt so weak, my bones ached, my skin burned, my head thumping hard. The pain was too much, I couldn't even cry anymore, my tears ran dry. I begged for this to end. Then my second life was gone.

I respawned only to see if I could escape this hell in time, but I was dead wrong. I was still very weak from before and could barely move away from the radioactive sight. I tripped and fell straight onto my stomach. I curled up in a ball as the radiation covered me with its heavy blanket of pain. I had lost everything- family- friends, if I really had any- and now I lay to uncomfortably rest as my final life drains from me. I slowly closed my eyes, despite how much it hurt, and let Lady death take me to my afterlife. Maybe I'll see my friends and family again, and apologize to Dream....

April fools!!!! :}