chapter thirty-four

RIO DE JANEIRO
two weeks later

i sat down on the couch holding valentin on my knee, as he explain his dream the night before. neymar was hugging davi so tight he was turning purple.

"ok, ok você vai matar meu filho." carol hit his arm gently causing him to let go but only to shower him in kisses. i looked down at valentin who was now talking about farm animals.
(okay, okay your going to kill my son)

carol walked over and lifted her arms out to take her son who enveloped me into a huge hug, which i happily reciprocated. "vou sentir sua falta monstro." he giggled at the nickname and jumped into his mothers arms.
(i'll miss you monster.)

"visit soon." carol gave me a hug, as did her husband. i chuckled softly and nodded.

"i will. you too." i waved a finger in her face and she threw up a thumb, i smiled and walked over to ney who was back to hugging his son.

"noelle. help." he gasped out, i laughed and pulled neymar away replacing his arms with mine. davi hugged me back as neymar huffed.

"abraçá-la de volta, mas não eu? você não estaria aqui se não fosse por mim." he stuck his tongue out and davi followed his actions.
(hug her back but not me? you wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me.)

neymar wrapped his arm around me, sighing softly as he said his goodbyes to his family.

"tchau pai, eu te amo. vejo você em breve." davi spoke out blowing him a kiss as we walked towards the car waiting for us.
(bye dad, i love you. see you soon.)

"te amo mais." he waved goodbye as we both climbed into the car. he sighed and fell back into the seat, laying his head on my lap. i played with his hair running my finger across his cheek.
(i love you more.)

"you okay?" i asked, it was a silly question but one that needed to be asked. he nodded his eyes looking up at me as he smiled playing with a loose strand of my hair. "okay." i bent down and placed a small kiss on his nose as he scrunched it. "so.. i was thinking."

he perked up at that, "thinking? you? hmm.." he spoke out, i flicked his forehead as he groaned, making me laugh. "continue."

"i was thinking, why buy an apartment when i can just live with you for free?" i scoffed, his face lighting up.

"really?" he sat up, i smiled at him while nodding. "i'd love that anjo. more than anything." he wrapped his arms around me pulling me down onto his chest. i laughed out, as he roughly kissed my head.

"all right, all right." i waved him away, not moving my head as he rested his hands in my lap. "we're redecorating thought, i've never seen a more tacky home. and i'm getting you a stylist." i pointed at him.

"okay." he smiled widely, "i'm just happy i'll get to come home to you everyday." he randomly squeezed my thigh, causing me to squeal.

he bit down on his lip and i rolled my eyes. "shut up." i pressed his lips together, and he looked at me innocently.

"i didn't say anything." he argued. he wasn't wrong. but still... "should we get a cat? a dog? oh! a child!" he shouted out.

i side-eyed him, "just steal a child?" i asked and he thought for a second. "we could steal davi and val, easy access." i pointed out.

"i'm scared of you." he said bluntly playing with the hem on my jumper. "is this mine?" he bent over and looked at the jumper.

i scoffed shaking my head. "no. i wouldn't just steal your jumper without asking you." i spoke out, and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"you sure?" he raised his eyebrows knowingly and i held a hand over my chest.

"do you not trust me neymar? i'm hurt." i shook my head sighing and turning away from him as he wrapped his arms around me.

"no. i do, sorry." he nuzzled his face into my neck and i scratched the back of his head, kissing his temple softly.

it is his. gaslight gatekeep girlboss.

-

the flight back to paris was boring, neymar slept the whole time and i was binge watching ted lasso, texting leo and rafaella who had went back to spain the week before.

we walked up to the house hand in hand before he stopped causing him to pull me back, almost going back on my ankle. i swatted his arm as he threw them up. "wait." he told me as he walked into the house leaving me outside with the drivers bringing up the cases and leaving them with me.

he opened the door and walked behind me, swiftly picking me up in the bridal style making me roll my head back in laughter. "what are you doing?" i asked.

he smiled at me, walking inside where he had thrown dead rose petals from the bouquet he had given me before we went to brazil, and rice spread across the floor like confetti.

"i didn't have much to work with.." he said sadly, as he dropped me to the floor his arm wrapped around my waist.

"you're perfect." i booped his nose, pulling on his shirt going on my toes to kiss him. he rested his head on mine. "have i shown you my bedroom?" i asked him as he put his hand on his hip.

"no, i don't think you have." he thought as he pulled me back up as i wrapped my legs around his waist, attaching his lips to mine.

this time the kiss was eager, building up to something. he walked to his-our bedroom not breaking the kiss, holding tightly onto me, his spare hand creeping up my jumper as he pushed the door open, removing his lips as we both caught our breath.

he landed us both back on the bed, leaning down over me kissing down my neck. i gasped out, feeling his hand grip my waist. i looked down to see his eyes already on me as i ran my fingers back up his neck.

he pulled me ontop of him, his fingers running through my hair pulling me down, his lips hungrily meeting mine once again. "i love you anjo." his raspy voice whispered against my swollen lips.

"show me." i replied. and oh god, did he.

ty for reading, double
update for my double
baes birthday. ily ronny
<33